♡Chapter 1♡

Dream- Normal
Ink- Italics
Blue- Bold

Dream's POV:

         I woke up with a dizzy head, I groaned and got up from my bed. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I looked in the mirror, I saw a cut on my cheek. I then remembered what happened last night, we had a fight with the 'bad guys'. I remember I shot a bow into one of Nightmares tentacles, Cross came close with his sword cutting my skull like a paper cut...it didn't hurt but still. I shook the thoughts away from my mind and continued to brush my teeth. I got ready and placed my crown on my head, I headed downstairs to smell fresh tacos. I heard my stomach growl, heash I must be hungry. I saw Blue cooking and Ink sitting...watching Blue cook, it made me giggle a bit. I sat done next to Ink who was as happy as a if he was little kid who waiting to get ice cream. He looked at me "Hey Dream did you get a good rest?" looking concerned. "Yupp" I said happily, "hope you are cause I think Error is going to attack again today" he said stuffing his mouth with tacos. I looked down at my plate with a taco too tired to eat but I know I should.

                   ~~TIMESKIP~~

3rd POV:

        Dream and Ink were on their way to blank AU, blue stayed behind because he wasn't feeling good. Dream gasped lightly as he saw many things torn down, he had never really knew Error. Dream only saw Error when fighting. Just then blue strings came from every corner, Ink had already dodged them going straight for Error with his paint brush.  Dream ran behind a rock and hid, he knew he was weak but he still had to try and do something. He turned his staff into a bow and grabbed his arrows he tried shooting at Error to help Ink get a better target. Error was to focused on Ink to notice Dream but luckily a bow went right passed his face shocking both Error and Ink. Error looked at Dream holding their stare Error just looked back away. Ink got some paint on to Error making chains wrap around him, but teleported away quickly. Ink came back with a few cuts but that was mostly it.

                     ~~TIMESKIP~~

Blueberry's POV:

       I was making tacos again because I felt bad of not going. Just then I heard Ink and Dream come in, "how did it go?" I asked looking to see if they were hurt. "We're fine plus Dream did great" he said cheerfully, Dream just smiled.

Nobody's POV:

     Dream knew that Ink and Error didn't really get along but they were 'acquaintances'. So it wasn't surprising if Error just came and annoyed Ink.