♡Chapter 7♡

Dream- Normal
Nightmare- Bold, italics and underline
Killer- italics and underline
Cross- Underline

Dream's POV:

I stayed in bed as Ink and Blue went out to get groceries. I shifted in my bed to where I was on my side and my back towards the chair Error was sitting in. I checked my phone and it was already 1 pm, I wanted to get out but...I couldn't. The sun's light came through my balcony showing on my door. I could see someone appear on my balcony and then leave, I was to scared to move or even look. I was done with it and got up and I froze to what I saw on the floor. It was a box and there was a note on top, I opened the doors and looked around. I picked it up and went back inside. The note read 'Dream' I looked at the box and it had a pass code to it. I type in the code and it opened...I saw a letter I took it out and I could see a picture of me and Nightmare sitting under a tree. I saw a tear drop on the photo, and I was crying...I knew it was a mistake to fall in love. I then figured it was Nightmare who dropped off the box. I got the letter and opened it it read

'Dear Dream,
I know it was wrong for me to bust in like that and ruin your relationship with Error. I haven't been the same too...ever since I turned like this. I felt so lonely I thought I would feel happy again. I only did that because I thought Error would take you away from me. I know that's selfish of me, I only wanted to capture so I could say sorry. Also please talk to Error he hasn't came back, and we all miss him. 

Your brother, Nightmare'

I got dressed and teleported to Nightmares castle. I knocked on the door and Killer opened up, he looked like he was ready fight but I glared at him which made him back off. I could see everyone look at me "Do any of you guys know where Nightmare's room is" I asked. "And why should we tell you?" I could hear Cross say from behind, I saw everyone come closer with their weapons. "I'm not in the mood just tell me where his room is and I'll be out of your way" I said looking at him. Cross then ran towards me with his sword and I just glared at him as soon as he was about to him me I moved away so he wouldn't hit me. He came close but I tripped him as he was coming close making him call face forward. I guess that angered Horror cause he threw his axe at me almost hitting my face. He ran towards me with another axe as I got my staff turning into a bow, I aimed for his sweater and I let go. He wasn't hurt just shocked as he hit the wall with an arrow through his jacket. I saw out the corner out of my eye Dust coming down with his bones. I took my bow and turned it back into a staff and dodged the bones. "Whats going on" I heard Nightmare say from above. Me and Dust looked at each other and back the the mess that we made. I giggled and I guess that made Dust laugh too cause Nightmare couldn't see us. I whispered "you clean up while I deal with him" he nodded while I was held my staff and teleported to Nightmare. "Heyyyy..." I said hoping he wouldn't kill me, "Is that really you?" I heard him say. I smiled at him and I was...Happy, I hugged him back and squeezed him like there was no tomorrow. We broke apart and laughed "Dream?" He asked as he was shocked to see me here, "yup that's me..." I said as I tried to not to be akward. "How did you get past them...?" He said as he tried to look down. I pushed him away to stop him from see and distracted him while I could. We talked all day as we caught up with what has happened so far and I found out that him and Killer are dating...good thing I didn't do anything to him. I left before Dust could tell Nightmare I made the mess I had caused. I forgave him for what he did but I don't think Error would ever want to talk to me again. I still love him but...I don't know if I can trust him.

Error's POV:

I haven't gone out ever since what happened, I've just been laying on my hamrock. I think that happened two days ago,  all I could think about was how I messed everything up. I haven't even destroyed an AU the balance must be tipping but...I-I can't. If I did I would see Dream again and I don't think he would want to see me ever again. I heard a portal open behind me but I didn't bother to look. I was messing with my stings and I heard the foot steps coming closer. I was getting annoyed, what does this person want. I sat up and turned around and there he was...Nightmare. I bet he could see that I was annoyed, "look I know I messed up but...please come back were all worried". I could care less about what he said, "you can hate me all you want, it just isn't the same without". I just kept playing with my strings not caring what he said, "give him sometime he'll come around I promise...". I looked at him furiously "HoW hE pRoBaBlY hAtEs Me" I replied still not looking at him. I stopped playing with my strings and just looked down. "I know Dream and so do you he couldn't even hate me, I turned him into stone for 100 years and he still doesn't hate me...". I looked at him with satisfaction "FiNe I'lL gO..." I got off the hamrock and teleported back to the castle with Nightmare. When I got back I got inside and everyone looked at like they just saw ghost. "WhAt?" I said with an eyebrow raised, just then everyone got up and ran towards me. They jumped on me and we all fell on the floor "OoF" I said as I hit the floor. "We missed youu" I could hear Cross say before I crashed. I woke on the floor and everybody was off me and I just got up. "I mIsSeD yOu GuYs To" I said with a smile, I was pretty sure I heard someone sniff like they were crying.  They got back to what they were doing and I just went to my room. I looked out the window and it was starting to sprinkle, I went to lay on my bed and all I could think about was Dream. I still had feelings for Dream but I dont think he would ever want to talk to me again, not after what happened. I cleared my head and took a nap.

______________________________________
1253 words
Soo...its not that much but I'm working as hard as I can to make it interesting. Have a good day and maybe I can make them as good as you guys would like <3