Chapter 12

Chapter 12

****Faiths p.o.v***

"I don't remember much because I kept slipping in and out of consciousness but I heard her call him Felix I know that for sure but I can't remember there being anything else that stands out and I seen Trey afew times I could feel him close he was near me and sometimes at night i heard him crying but I couldn't get to him I couldn't get my arms free it was pure torture and they knew it because when he cried they would bring him closer to me not in view but close enough to piss me off then I was out again" I said and a tear slowly slid down my cheek.

I will find my baby boy and when I do we're leaving I will never let this happen again but that's something I wasn't gonna tell Lucas.

"Okay well honey your moving in with Lucas" My mother said.

I looked at her then to Lucas who looked away straight away then to my father "no, no I'm not I'm staying in my house" I said I would not be able to stand seeing him every day from now on.

"Yes Faith you are because I'll chain you to the bed if I have to but honestly we could use your help in finding my Nephew" an all to familiar voice said.

I stood up and turned around there leaning against the wall was my best friend Alec. I ran up to him and hugged him my god was I glad to see him.

"Thank God your here Alec" I whispered.

"Brought some troops along just in case" he said and my head shot up there standing behind him was my best friend Tayla on her right was Liam on his right Emma.

"Hello You" Tayla said I ran up for a group hug my tears spilling.

"Mum Dad this is Tayla White my bestfriend Liam Chris my brother and Emma Chris his mate" I said wiping my tears away

Everyone greeted everyone except Lucas who just watched me intently.

****Lucas p.o.v***

I hate it... I hate knowing she had a better life.. without me... That she found happiness after I put her in pain when I should have provided her happiness put the world at her and Treys Feet.. But I took it away.

I watched her with Alec and Liam jealousy ripping through me but glad that they were there to help her.

We were all standing around the table thinking of some sort of plan for where to start when Damien barged it.

"Alpha fire has set on Ms Faiths house" he said with urgency in his voice.

"Get the men together put it out have my mother round up the girls and pregnant she wolves and find something to go on" I commanded.

I turned to Mrs Winters "Mrs Winters could you please help my mother" I asked and she nodded and headed for the door.

"Girls please get Faith to the pack house and into my room and use stay there" they started for the front door but I quickly stopped Tayla.

"Watch her please" I asked "I don't mean any disrespect but I have been for three years" she said and it hurt more then it looked like it did.. Because she's right.

I made my way to the house as fast as I could. Fortunately there wasn't much damage so it wouldn't be hard to repair.

"Any leads?" I asked Damien.
"No need sir we caught the wolf that set it" he replied
"Who?" I asked
"Christian Winters Alpha"

What the fuck