Chapter 8

Chapter 8 On the hunt.

I had every wolf out looking for my son and my mate but nothing was coming up. It was slowly killing me I hated it I hated this I will kill those rogues! Kill them all!! 

Just knowing they're somewhere close and I cant find them is destroying me literally, I cant take this for much longer.

Where could they have been taken too? Who would want to hurt her? No one! That I could think of anyway..

My door was pushed open and in walked Chris.

"Any updates Alpha?" He asked pain laced through every word.

"I'll find her Chris and I'll find Trey too, I swear it on the moon goddess and after they are found and brought back safely I will kill every rogue I find" I replied.

"Thank you Alpha" he replied as the salted tear slid town his face.

I'll find her.

My door opened again and in walked Ashleigh.

"Alpha I'm so sorry for your loss I swear to help you find her no matter what" she stated.

"Thank you Ashleigh" I said "but if I find out your behind this no army will be big enough to help you I'll track you down to the ends of the earth and rip your heart right out of your chest Ashleigh so if your behind this I would give my mate and son back before I lose it." I snarled, she looked beyond frightened "now OUT!" I yelled.

I have a mate to find.

**** Faiths p.o.v

My body hurt and I couldn't move... Every muscle ached. I kept slipping in and out of consciousness, I opened my eyes, bright white light shinned in and as fast as they opened they closed and I was out...

"It's been 3 fucking days Felix!! What the fuck did you give her!!!" A female voice shrieked in annoyance.

"Only what you asked ma'am I swear she should have been awake 3 hours after I gave it to her" a male voice by the name of Felix replied.

And then I was out...

My head started to vibrate again sending shooting pains all through my body, I didn't have the energy to open my eyes... My head stopped hen the cries of a baby filled my ears, My eyes shot opened and i was blinded by light, I tilted my head slowly looking around before doing the same to the other side, No one was in here so I tried sitting up... Only to find my hands handcuffed to the bed. The soft cries filled my head again and i looked back to my left where a crib sat with a small figure leaning up against the edge inside.. The realization kicked it, My mind raced and my speed quickened "Ba bby" I croaked "Ihhtss meeh Treay" He heard me and his cries quietened. "Thaahts my good baby" I said when black spots started to cover my vision,

"NO NO!! C'MON GIRL HELP ME HEAL US SO I CAN GET OUR PUP!!! TREY!!"

"I I... Ca Cant Faith.. to mmmuch paainn, Lucas will save us"

And then I was out again...

I tried talking to my wolf but nothing.. It was like she was gone I couldn't feel her anymore...what have they done to me.

I heard Treys cries and I tried so hard to wake up but I couldn't my eyes wouldn't open my body wouldnt move nothing.

I'm sorry Trey I thought to myself, god knows what they're doing to him and I couldn't even wake up to save him.. I'm so weak