Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Sixth Senses

****Faiths P.o.v****
Its been one day since my freak out and Doctor Lance said the Wolfsbane is out of my system now and that I'm fully healed which he said was very strange but I didn't care I just have to wait for Hope to come pick me up. No one had come to visit me not Alec who's apparently here or my parents no one just hope and I was only hoping they're looking for my son.

Hope pulled up in her little car and I jumped in I was about to speak when a sound caught my attention it was light but definantly there almost like a heartbeat.... Oh my god.

"Hope your pregnant" I said in shock.
She put her foot on the break and looked at me.
"What?" She said.
"Reverse right now your taking a pregnancy test" I said and she listened. She parked her car and locked the doors
"Okay what? How would you know if im pregnant or not?" She asked shocked
"I can sense it and hear the heartbeat please just take a test this is freaking me out" I said and we were out of the car before you could blink.

"You are indeed pregnant You are exactly 5 weeks" Doctor Lance said and I just stared at Hope in utter shock and I knew she was thinking the same thing "Thank you Doc" I sad grabbing Hopes arm and pulling her to the car.

"I'm pregnant and... And you knew? You could tell... Holy shit I'm pregnant Faith I'm actually pregnant with and actual baby holy what are you?"

****Lucas p.o.v***

Faith is on her way back now but we still have no leads no anything at all so I'm hoping she can help me on details. I haven't seen her since last night when she was asleep well actually that's when we all last seen her. We didn't wanna risk waking her up so when she was asleep was when we would all visit. I was looking at where we found Faith trying to think about the steps but nothing came up which means they have access to a scent hider and that's not good. I heard Hope's car before I seen it so I started for the back door because was I in for a very eventful evening with Faith after what her parents and I decided.
**** Faith p.o.v****
"Faith!" My mother yelled as I walked through the door. She wrapped me in a hug.
"I prayed to the moon goddess everyday for yours and Treys Return" as she spoke the words my heart broke more the Truth hit me hard and fast. My baby is still missing my baby who's third birthday was suppose to be spent with his family was spent being held captive by some fucking lunatics named Felix and some chic wait I know his name? I know one of them!

"His names Felix!" Everyone looked at me in shock there faces showed clear confusion but before I could carry on Lucas appeared he looked terrible, tired sad and lost... He really does Care about my... Our baby he really does. His eyes held so much emotion so much pain so without realising I walked up and hugged him. Just trying just hoping I can take some of his pain away. As soon as our bodies touched he circled his arms around me and my tears fell hot and fast my hair became damp and I realized why he was crying as well.
"I'll bring your son back Faith I swear it even if its the last thing I do" he whispered.
"Our" I replied still not letting go.
"What?"
"We'll find our son" was all I said and it was enough because before I knew it he had pulled away and was looking at me dead straight shock clear on his attractive features.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Uh honey who's Felix?" My father asked.
Lucas looked at me very serious alpha again. I turned around and spoke "He was there he injected the wolfsbane into me she whoever she is said his name while they thought I was still unconscious" everyone gasped and Lucas spun me around.

"Tell me everything you know" was all he said before I was being rushed to the table to sit down 

I told them what I knew and prayed for the best