Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Rogues

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get Lucas out of my mind. This wasn't going to work I knew that from the start so why I let him talk me into "trying" in the first place is beyond me.

It's been 3 days since my freak out in Dons shop and I have heard no word from Lucas but I'm glad because soon I am to take my baby back home, 4 days to be exact.

***Lucas's p.o.v

"Alpha rogues have been spotted on our territory!" My third in command Levi announced.

"Take the guards with you catch one kill the rest" I ordered.

Rogues are on my land I have to get everything organised in case of attack.

"Hello?" Mrs Winters voice came through the phone.

"Hello Mrs winters could you please round everyone up and come to the pack house for a pack meeting?" I asked.

"Sure can alpha see you soon"

"Thank you" I said before she hung up.

30-40 minutes later everyone was at the pack house.

"Okay hello everyone sorry for calling this on such short notice but ther--" I clutched my heart, an overwhelming fear hit me and I started to panic knowing what this meant all to well... This was the mate bond, it got stronger over the past few weeks which means this fear isn't mine it's Faiths, I looked through the crowd infront of me but she wasn't here. Fear cripped my heart and worry filled my voice.

"LADIES GET THE KIDS AND PREGNANT SHE WOLVES TO SAFTEY EVERYONE ELSE! FIND MY MATE AND MY SON!! Now!" I commanded before jumping into the air and landing on all fours I ran as fast as an angry/scared alpha could go to find my mate.

***Unknowns p.o.v

"Stupid little tramp and her stupid little baby got in the way of everything but no more! As long as I have her brat she'll do everything I ask of her hahahaha this is perfect"

"Well done ma'am"

"Thank you Felix you may go now" I ordered.

"As you wish ma'am but I thi--"

"LEAVE ME!"

"Sorry ma'am" he replied then left.

Ha ha ha ha ha this is perfect it's all falling into place! They had this coming!

****Lucas p.o.v.

I ran to her house and walked in.

Everything was trashed, all over the floor. I ran upstairs but they weren't there I caught hold of 4 different scents one familiar but I couldn't pin it.

She's close I can feel it. Turning around I swung the closest window to me open and jumped out.

I had wolves out everywhere but we had lost the scents, I had made arrangments for my 3rd in command to stay back while Damien is on his honeymoon, I had pulled out maps of all the surrounding areas.

I'm so sorry Faith I'm so sorry I'll save yous I promise I thought to myself.

I mindlinked my Father.
'Dad.. I need help'
'Whats wrong Lucas?' His stern voice filled my head.
'My mate shes been kidnapped... and my son"
Our mindlink went silent which means he closed it off, I was confused but brushed it away I needed to focus and if he wasn't gonna help I'll do it myself.