Chapter 6,

Chapter 6, Wedding,Honeymoons and Decisions...

*"Do you Damien Holster accept Hope Winters as your wife mate and love for the rest of your life"

"I do" Damien said.

"Do you Hope Winters accept Damien Holster as your husband mate and love for the rest of your life"

"I do" Hope said.

"Rings please" The Preacher said and out walked my baby boy with my mother carrying the rings.

Hope smiled as tears slipped from her eyes as she watched Trey walk towards her.*"

Hope and I sat watching her wedding video in our mums house with Damien on her left, Trey was asleep upstairs in the spare room that we're sleeping in tonight. Her wedding had just ended 2 hours ago and it was currently 1:00am.

After the video I went to bed.
***

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" We all screamed as Hope and Damien got into the limo and left to there honeymoon.

I walked over to my mother and Trey started to squeal. "Hello my darling" I said in a baby voice picking him up.

"Well mum I'm gonna head home so goodbye love you" I said kissing my mother on.the cheek.

"Goodbye honey be safe" she replied saying goodbye to Trey

I walked to Hope's car and buckled Trey in.

"Wait! Faith hold on" Lucas's yelled.

"Yes Lucas?" I replied.

"Let me take use out for food"

"Fine your driving" I said tossing the keys in Lucas's direction.

***
20 minutes on the road and we had pulled up into 'Dons Doughnuts'. I walked around to Treys door and unbuckled him. I lifted him out then started tickling my energetic baby boy. He squealed and my heart swelled I love hearing Trey happy.

We walked in and were straight away greeted by Don.

"Hello You! wow you look so much like your mother!" Don said and I smiled.

"Don this is Trey my 2 year old son" I said smiling.

"I can tell! you done well Faith! Hes beautiful"

"Just like his mother" Lucas whispered.

Don smiled and went to tend to his customers.

I sat at a table with Trey beside me and Lucas in front of me to say it was awkward would be an understatement. We sat in silence staring at the table till Lucas spoke.

"how come you never told me, I know you told me why but I can't get over it why Faith"

"I don't wanna talk about this Lucas not here let it go" I replied.

"I will never let it go! I didn't know about my son who was born two years ago! I missed two years of his life! Faith can't you see how that is"

I stood from the table in anger to unbuckle Trey.

"No you are not taking my son away from me again! No way" Lucas said jumping up from the table to grab Trey.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON! He is my baby!" I screamed across the store.

Everyone including Don stopped what they were doing and stared.

"DO YOU THINK I liked not telling you about Trey do you think I liked keeping him a secret!! It killed me everyday for the past 3 years to keep him a secret! But I figured because you didn't want me you wouldn't want him! So I did I kept him a secret and I sure as he'll didn't plan on bringing him back here! For this reason exactly! You may think what I done was bitchy! I understand that!! Trey hasn't meet all of his grandparents or his Aunty and uncles But you broke me! You hurt me! You ruined me! So when I found out I was pregnant I fled I left as fast as I could!! So don't blame me for what you said! I had fun last night but just as expected you blew your last chance goodbye Lucas" I said tears spilling down my face. I turned around as fast as I could to leave.

"I'm so sorry Don have a good day" I replied before looking at Lucas, I watched as a tear slipped down his cheek.... Then I left.

The ride home was silent, I left Lucas there knowing he would be fine of course, I cant take this I need to go home.