CORRUPTED FILE: April 12, 2006

BAD

(I had one friend, now there's none)

Ingruentis bellum

(I had a family, now there's none)

HONDURAS HAS NEVER BEEN A REPUTABLE COUNTRY, HOME OF MANY AGGRESSIVE AND DESPICABLE BEINGS. Despite the harsh reality the third world country lived in, there were still beautiful places only a Latin country could give you. Places that resemble home, which is why John Bianchi and EvaLuna Walker decided to lay low while she gave birth to Ramsey. Both being agents and one who formerly worked for an evil organization wasn't easy and everything turned ten times harder when their director Fury informed them that John was being hunted by an assassin.

So both agents looked for a place that could offer them a good hideout and that's when they stumbled upon Honduras. One of the best places in the world to go for a swim but also one of the worst places to live in due to its violence, delinquency and poverty. In the shadows lurked two ghosts, highly trained and deadly. They observed both agents walk hand in hand with their daughter toward their car, the assassins sat quietly, almost peacefully in their black corolla.

The mother and father both gripped their little girl's hand as she grinned happily, she loved the movie her parents took her to watch. Today was her birthday, the brunette girl turned six and her parents had given her the greatest gift she ever desired. That being, spending time in family. The girl understood they had to work in order to give her a nice life, but sometimes they would be away for weeks; even months and the little girl didn't like it.

Ramsey Bianchi didn't like being away from her two protectors at all, but she had to be a tough girl or at least that's what her dad would always tell her to be.

"How did you like your birthday, little moon?" The father asked, he looked down at his only daughter as his heart beat fondly.

"Me encantó, papi." The man chuckled. I loved it, daddy.

"Come on, Little moon. Remember what I told you." Ramsey gave her father a sheepish smile.

"John, give the child a break." EvaLuna Walker scolded her husband.

"What? I just love hearing this little moon speak English, she's better than you." John playfully joked with his wife, EvaLuna stuck her tongue at him causing Ramsey to laugh at her parents' playful banter.

"Can I tell you something?" Ramsey spoke up as they arrived at their car, parking lot in Mall Megaplaza was nearly empty since the movie ended pretty late.

"Anything, baby." Her mother encourages.

John let go of his daughter as he searched for the keys to the car, "Well, I know you always tell me to be a tough girl but, I miss being with you."

Ramsey's big brown eyes settled on her mother's face, John's hand movement faltered as he heard his little girl speak. EvaLuna and John shared a quick glance as they waited for their daughter to continue, "And the greatest- uhm, regalo, that you gave me was spending time with me. I missed you."

Ramsey's lip pouted as she tried not to cry, John scooped his princess up in his arm as he gave her a hug. EvaLuna joined in quickly, "Oh honey, we're so sorry we can't spend that much time with you. But we promise we will soon, we'll spend so much time together you'll get sick of us." EvaLuna promised, Ramsey pulled away and they noticed her wet cheeks.