The Hater. Smosh Fanfiction 14.

[PLEASE READ] Last chapterrrr! I decided to do one more chapter, because I was such an idiot to forget to upload like I said. Me feels guilty. 

Kalel.

The last days were strange. I tried to go on with my study, but it was hard. I just couldn't stand living in this big appartement alone.. I asked Mari if she wanted to move in with me. She decided to move in tommorow. Ofcourse, that was a big support, but knowing that I'll never feel Anthony's arms around me, hurts. I was just reading some comments on my video, when I was telling about the murder.

Judje Krist.

I can't believe it! I'm so sad. I'm here for you girl. I'm crying rightnow. D:D:D:

Hipster667

WHAAAAT!? NOOOO! I..I dont even know how to comment on this....this is horrible! where is that bitch?

I smile. Nobody has found out that I was the one who killed her. Together with Mari and Miss Padilla. I was recently talking to Miss Hecox. She's busted. Totally crushed. Her eyes don't shine anymore, her will to stand up in the morning is gone, the smile on her face has faded away, to be never seen again. The Smosh crew has spitted up. Nobody wants to remember what happend in the past. The picture that Anthony made, with him and Ian on Comic-Con, is still hanging next to my bed. Anthony loved that picture. He would show it to everyone with eyes. Kabuki, our...uuhm...my cat has been acting strange too. it's like she can feel it. Suddenly, I pop out of my thoughts. There's knocking on my door. I stand up and open it. I say hello to the postman as he hands me a letter. "Can you eh.. explain this? There's no return adress on it, and it's been in out post-office for exactly fifteen years." I shrug and open it. "So, what is it?" The postman's curiousity is annoying me. "Non of your business." I close the door.  It's a apple-green envoloppe. "Anthony's favorite colour..." I sigh. I rip it open. 

Don't forget me, Kalel. i miss you.

A.

In shock in drop the envoloppe, 

Mari.

I can't believe that I'm moving in with Kalel. Let me explain. For about two months after meeting Anthony and Ian, I had a HUGE crush on Anthony. When I found out he had a girlfriend, my first reaction was hate. Ofcourse I hated her. But I moved on, because I could see that Anthony was really happy with her... My phone rings.

"Kalel?"

"MARI! COME HERE! FAST!"

"Huh? Wh-"

"Just come damned!"

I hang up and grab my keys. I drive away and ten minutes later I arrive. I open the door. (Kalel gave me the keys yesterday) I can here Kalel screaming. Oh crap! What the hell is wrong here? It can't be Lydia, I mean, she's dead.. I smile. Then I run to her bedroom. She jumping on the bed like a kid. "He's here! He's still with us Mari!" I laugh. "What the hell are your talking about?!" She throws a note at me. I read it. Wow. They are still here. They are still caring! I'm a lil' hurt. I didn't get a note. Do they..not care about me? I walk away. "Mari?! Where are you going?" I can hear Kalel yelling my name sometimes. I don't care. If they don't care about me, then I don't give a fuck either. 

When I get home, the bell rings. Fuck, Kalel, go away... I open the door. "This is for you.." A postman hands me a letter. I close the door, maybe rude, but who cares? I open the letter. Eh.. no return adress? That's kinda weird...

We won't forget you. We will miss you.

Just don't forget us.

A and I.

I jump in relief, happiness and emotion. They do care! I jump on my bed, and when my face lays itself on the pillow, I realize how tired I am. I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

Ian.

I wake up. Melanie sees my eyes opening. "Hey sweetheart. I made pancakes.Did you..eh..think about him?" Him...OH CRAP! What did I do?!  I had the chance to be with Anthony. ANTHONY FRIKKIN' PADILLA. And I just yelled at him! "I'm sorry Mel, I bet your pancakes are awesome, but I need to go to Anthony now." I run outta the house. Anthony...I need you! I search for our house. There it is! I run into the house. Anthony's sitting on the couch. 

"Get lost." He ignores me. 

"Please Anthony, I don't know why I acted like that, I was in shock and scared. Can I please have you back? Am I too late?"  

Anthony looks at me. I can see his eyes watering. "Good thing that you're cute." 

He kisses me. For the first time ever. His lips feel like a missing puzzle piece that fell under the couch, and you find a few years later. And I finally got to finish my puzzle. 

Main person.

Ian and Anthony talked to Lagod, and she gave permission to let them send a last note to their loved ones. Mari and Kalel moved in together, and learned to accept that they did lost someone they loved. The Smosh crew decided to get together, in honor of Ian and Anthony. And though nobody will ever know, that somewhere, far away, Ian and Anthony were always ment for eachother. Their families are still hurt, but tried to move on. 

Nobody gave about Lydia. Her body was thrown away, like the trash that she is. Her mother and father changed their name, so nobody could reqonize them. 

Never Hate. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT IS OVER! I just wanted to thank you all, because you really supported me on my first, not so good, fanfiction! I'm on my way for 900 reads! I can't believe how fun this was, and there's a lot more to come! Check out my other stories!

IF YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT CLEARLY SAYING IF YOU WANT ONE!