The Hater. Smosh Fanfiction. 11

[PLEASE READ] 11th chapter? Wh-wha-whaaaaat?! You actually kept reading this?! Haha, thanks! Today is gonna be a special POV...Ians! DUN DUN DUNNN. "But wait, I thought Ian was dead? :'(" Yeah, he is, unfortunly, but he is in heaven, (because he's an angel sniff, sniff). And nothing is impossible in the writing world. Enjoy!

Ian.

I open my eyes. I feel strange. Am I laying in bed? Where am I? Everything looks so weird. So many questions. I try to stand up, wich doesn't go that well. I slip and fall at my (ahum, beautiful XD) ass. I'm suprised there's no pain. I stand up, correctly this time, and look around. It's rainbow. I look at my feet, that dissapear in a some sort of cotton. I'm not sure. I try to walk a little bit. I can, but..it feels so strange. Like a...trampoline or something. It's smells good. Like cotton candy on a carnaval. Yum. I feel my stumach making a sound. Broowr. Hmm. I should eat something. But first..where the fuck am I? Then, I remember. The girl...Linda...uuh...Lida...Lydia! I remember the pain. I remember two eyes with tears. A voice that screams. Suddenly, I flashback. 

I try to turn around to Anthony. I have to careful because of the knife against my neck. I speak. "You're a really good friend, buddy. If something happens, I'll never forget you." I can't hold my tears in any longer. I cry. "Me too man..." I hear Anthony say. "SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" She demands. I don't want to die. I don't want to. Oh God, please don't kill me... Please... I feel extreme pain, so extreme that I can't even scream. From far away I can hear Anthony scream something. I can't figure out what. My surroundings become blue, slowly grey, until nothing but darkness surrounds me. 

Am I...Dead? I hear a voice. Slowly I realize who's. "ANTHONY! WHERE ARE YOU!?" The other voice responds. "IAN! OH GOD PLEASE COME HERE!" I begin to run. The trampoline-floor feels strange under my feet, but weirdly, it feels...fun. I can hear Anthony come closer. That's when I see him. "Anthony! Over here!" I wave. He sees me and we run at eachother. We hug. "Where the fuck are we?" He asks. I answer. "I don't know, some weird Inception shit." We laugh. But..I have to ask. "Do..do you remember?The..the pain..The blood..." Anthony's smile fades away. I feel kinda guilty. Why did I have to mention that? Ian, you're such a dumbass. "I do. I missed you." "Me too." I don't know what to say, and Anthony doesn't either. "Well this isn't awkward at all!" I laugh, I'm glad that he's still the same. He asks; "Is..is this heaven? Isn't this supposed the be white?" I shrug. "I don't know. But..I love it!" I laugh, together with him. "Dude, I'm hungry," "Me too." We start to walk. It's so beautiful. The 'sky' is purple, the clouds are light-blue, the floor is softly pink, and the horizon is beautiful green colored. Sometimes you can see some yellow in the floor. It lookes like a child's playground. I feel safe, and happy. Now that Anthony's with me, there's nothing to worry about. 

Then, we can see a woman. "Hey, look at that." Anthony looks up. "Who's that?" "Let's find out, shall we?" "Ian, wait!" I tap her on the shoulder. "Miss?" She turns around. She looks pretty. "Aha! Ian and Anthony. You boys are early. Normally it takes a while for them to come." "That's what she said." I look at Anthony. He laughs at his joke. I laugh with him. "I'm..I'm sorry." "Never mind, I can take a little joke. Well, welcome to heaven boys! My name is Lagod." "Wait, LaGOD?" She smiles. "Yes, God is a woman. Didn't thought that right..?" 

WTF IS GOING ON?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, I'm an atheist. So, no insult for anyone who thinks different about this chapter, I just wanted to throw some twists in here. I LOVE this chapter so much, and I hope that you do to. 

Love ya'll!

Kris. (My second name's Kris, what I'm ussually called by)