The Hater. Smosh Fanfiction.9

[PLEASE READ] 500 READS! SERIOUSLY?! Wow, thanks! But you know what kind of bothers me, that this story has 500 reads, (!!!!!) and like 23 comments. Wich like 10 are mine. WHY PEOPLE?! I just love feedback on my story, because I have a serious ego, lol, but still, please comment! Keep reading, keep enjoying...

Kalel.

I sat down next to Miss Padilla. She was wearing a white dress, wich kind off suprised me. Not the type of color you would wear to your sun's funeral. She saw me looking. "I know honey. I'm wearing this because of Anthony. He was a great, happy young man who wouldn't want me to be entirely sad. He would want me to move on. That's why he was such a great person. And that's exactly why I'm wearing this." I give her a soft smile. "You look beautiful, Miss Padilla." Silently we sat next together, holding hands. "You can do this Kalel. Melanie couldn't. You can. I just know." When a man in a black suit stands up and walks to the front of the room, everyone stops talking. "We are here today in the loving memory of Anthony Leonard Padilla and Ian Jeremiah Hecox." I could hear some people sniffing and crying in the croud. Miss Padilla' hand started to shake to. I couldn't handle my emoties and cried. I cried my eyes out. "We have some people who like to say something about these wonderful people." He waves to someone in the croud. I see Ian's sister standing up, holding a little piece of paper. She stands next to Ian's coffin. "My brother, Ian Hecox, was the best brother I could have wished for. He was the most loving person ever. He loved everything about his job. There are 5 million people out there, that love what he and Anthony did. And I think we all know why. If you where sad, his laugh could make you happy. A hug, or an arm around your shoulder, would make everything less worse. One time, when I was so sad, he came into my room, hugged me, listened to everything I had to say, and he would say; "Sometimes it gets so dark, you can see nothing but little stars in the sky." And those words make the worst days ever, better." She looked at the coffin of her brother one last time, and whispers."I'll miss you Ian." 

The man stands up again. "We will play a little song for our loving friend, Ian, a song that mented the world to him." I can't refuse a smile when I hear their 'Power Rangers' theme song. Tears fall over my cheeks. I can't stand this. After two minutes, the man starts to talk again. "Now, we will have someone talk about Anthony Padilla." He waves at me. Miss Padilla squeezes me softly before I stand up. I walk to Anthony's coffin. Half crying, I begin to speak. "Anthony loved his job. He could stay up all night thinking of new things, reading comments from people on the internet, editing a new video, or watching others. I would beg him to just quit and go to sleep. He always refused. I don't think that Anthony could have been any happier. He had the best family ever, the best job, the best friend." I swollow and look at Ian's coffin. "Anthony was just like Ian, but completly different. Sometimes he would come home and talk about some cool video he saw. Or about something they were recording. He never seemed bored. That's exactly why I and many others loved him so much. His happy way of thinking, always positive and always full of humor, even in the most difficult situations. Anthony was a wonderful person, and I think nobody will ever forget him." I walk to my chair. I look at the coffin of the person that ment the world to me. Both the coffins had the Smosh logo on it, just like Anthony always said he wanted if he would die. Little did he know that it would so soon. Tears slide down my cheek. Somewhere far away I can here the sound of the Zelda-rap, but I can't hear. "I'm gonna miss you Ant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell I'm not  the only one crying rightnow? Please leave a comment about this sad, sad chapter. 

Love y'all. :'(