The Hater. Smosh Fanfiction 8.

{PLEASE READ} Yeeees! I did it! I tried to remember as much as possible, and it took all Friday evening...I seriously need a life. Anyways. I really hope you like this chapter, because it took a while to upload. I worked hard on it, even though it's really short. Enjoy!

Kalel:

I smile at Mari with evil thoughts going around in my head, thinking what horrible an painly things I could do to this bitch. "Are you serious about this?" I ask. "I'm serious. I want to torture her." I nod, and then I think about Melanie. "MARI! O gosh. We forgot about Mel!" I see Mari's eyes wide. "FUCK!" I grab my car keys. "Let's go now." Mari and I know that Melanie is a sensitive girl. She would never work with us on this evil plan. But, she is a sweetheart, and she's upset, so we gotta go. Fast. After an awkward silence in the car, Mari speaks. "Melanie can't handle this." "I know she can't." I answer. 

Mari:

As we arrive to Melanie's place, we see a cop car. "M-Maybe they're telling her." Kalel's guess. She parks the car and we walk up to the door. It's opend. "Well.. Should we go in?" Kalel shrugs. "It's just Mel. Let's go." She walks in and I follow. We see a three officers in the living room. "Ho, ho, get out. You can't come here!" "We're here because of Melanie. My friend here is the girlfriend of one of the victims of Smosh. I worked with them. We were close." I explain. "So..you know this girl in person right?" "Yeah." Kalel said. "Good, she's standing in the yard, a gun on her head. You girls can talk her out of this." "Wait, what?!" I say. "You heard me, go out there." The officer said. I run up to the yard. I see poor Melanie crying. "Mel!" She  looks up. "M-Mari? Kal-el?" Kalel takes her place and slowly walks torwards her. "Calm down Mel. We can fixe this. I'm not gonna lose another person today. If you do this, you're gonna hurt someone. Think about us, your family. They'll be  just as upset as you are rightnow. Put the gun down." I admire Kalel, acting so calm, speaking wise words. I see Melanie considering. "Listen to Kalel, Melanie. We can solve this." She cries and whispers. "I'm...I'm so sorry. I just can't." I hear a loud "bang" and I scream. I see Melanie laying on the grond, creating a red sea around her. 

Can this get any worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay, take your jaw from the ground now. Yes. This really happend. I really wrote this. Poor Melanie...I feel so bad! Anyways, this is gonna be it, and I'm sorry that it's so short. Now, I'm gonna eat a pizza while watching Lunchtime. Or Pewdie. I don't know. 

I'll try to update as soon as I can, and check out my other story! Love y'all!