The Hater. Smosh Fanfiction. 12

[PLEASE READ] I went through alot of trouble to update this chapter! My laptop totally crashed WHILE I WAS WRITING. Can you imagine my panic? I was almost done with it, and then BAM. A black screen with white letters, saying: SYSTEM CRASHED. Thank the lord, I have a nerdy brother, who knows everything about this kind of stuff. He was able to save my chapter. SO YOU BETTER ENJOY IT. 

Lydia.

I try to run. Miss Padilla doesn't let me through. Fuck. What do I do? She's obviously not gonna let me go. I killed her son. "You stand there, bitch. If you move one inch, you're dead. Is that too much information for your lil' brain, or do you understand?" I say nothing. She grabbs a cellphone. Is she gonna call the police? She holds the gun against my head. "Mari. It's me. I'm at 41 Avenue in Corbach. Yeah, that lil' town. Yes. Hurry, will ya? You'll see my car. Okay. Bye." She hangs up. Wait, what? Mari...I've heard of that name before. She's one of those Smosh chicks. Kalel's friend. What is she gonna do to me? Do I wanna know? Should I try to talk Miss Padilla in some trick? Yeah. I'm gonna die anyway. I have nothing to lose. "So Miss Padilla. What do you wanna reach with this? That lady downstairs is gonna call the cops. You know that." "Shut up, you lil' fuck. It's hard to dail 911 without a heartbeat." Crap. She killed her. She's smarter then I thought. "Well, then tell me why you're not calling the cops yourself?" She pushes the gun against my head. It hurts. "Because you hurted my son. And nobody does anything to him, without getting hurt. You killed him. The jail is to good for your kind. You're gonna suffer. Just like my boy." "Okay then. Now explain me why Mari and Kalel are coming?" "Shut up. They're gonna have their revenge. Now, if you ask one more question, they have nothing to do, but clean up your dead body." 

After a couple of minutes of fear, and pain because of the gun pressing against my head, I hear voices downstairs. Miss Padilla yells. "Over here! Upstairs, first door you see!" Not long after that, the door opens. Mari and Kalel storm in, Mari holding a hammer, Kalel holding scissors and...sewing substance? What the hell? "Well, well, look what we got here.." Mari walks up to me. She demands me to sit down. She tapes my hands to the chair.  "Now let me show you what you can do with a hammer." She dropps the hammer on my foot. "FUCK!" I scream. "SHUT UP!" Mari slaps me in the face. Kalel tapes my mouth. "If you can't be silent, then here you go." I panic. Fuck..fuck...fuck! If Miss Padilla showed up one day later, I would've been safe. Mari takes the hamer and hammers my fingers with it. I can feel the bones in my hand cracking, and slowly jammed to pieces. The pain... Suddenly Kalel speaks. "C'mon Mari, you've got enough play-time. Let me enjoy our doll here." She takes Mari's place and grabs two fingers that are broken. She pulls them. I try to scream, but the  pain is so intense, that I'm just silent. Then, she takes the sewing stuff, and with a needle and a wire she literally sews them together. The room is filled with blood. The walls has blood stains all over it, from the splashing with the hammer. My foot is nothing but an explosion of blood and pain. After Kalel has sewed my entire hand together, Miss Padilla stands in front of me. "Like I said. Don't mess with the family." She shoots me in my knees and shoulder. They walk out of the room, leaving me just to die in pain. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can just hear you thinking. "This chick has issues!" Yeah..maybe I have... Lol. But this is supposed to be a torture-chapter, just because this bitch hurted SMOSH. Can you IMAGINE that!? If someone did that in real-life, you would want this to happen to them, right? 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter is gonna be Ian's POV again!

Stay beautiful!