Looking for Tsunade

Naruko looked at the bloodied form of Shisui and her eyes turned red with black slits. Kyubi's chakra surrounded her in a powerful wave and the red bubbly chakra took the form of a fox with two tails and the third was forming. Her teeth turned into fangs, her nails into claws, the whisker marks became more thicker and pronounced and her hair wilder and bushier. The third tail emerged and she growled as she lunged at Kimimaro.

Kyubi looked at Naruko from the cage as she stood still and his chakra circled her. The whole mindscape was shaking. Kyubi wasn't used to see this Naruko, so broken. He snarled, why did he cared, he pushed more of his chakra through the seal and smiled and evil smile. When Naruko had been with Jiraiya, Jiraiya had lessened the seal and that worked in Kyubi's advantage if be wanted to be free.

Kimimaro was having a hard time with Naruko and her strikes were vicious. He activated the curse mark and was covered by black markings. Naruko snarled and lunged at him without thinking, just like an animal. Even if Kimimaro had a power boost, still Naruko was a lot more faster and stronger. She swung her claws diagonally and sliced his chest open. The black markings around Kimimaro started to connect with each other and he changed form. Kimimaro's appearance became similar to that of a dinosaur, with dark grey skin, dark black eye sclera, yellow eye irises, sharp teeth, six large bone spines protruding out of his back, a long bone-spiked tail and two dark black curved like markings under his eyes, one under each eye and two as elongated eyebrows, one above each eye. He became much stronger but still Naruko had the upper hand.

In Konoha every ninja felt the power of Kyubi. The Uchihas were concerned for Naruko and some ninjas became afraid of Kyubi being free. Hiruzen was in a roof fighting Orochimaru and his reanimated first and second Hokages. They were inside of a purple barrier that Jiraiya was trying to break.

"Jiraiya go see if Naruko is okay"-said Hiruzen as he dodged some branches with spikes from Hashirama. Jiraiya looked devastated, who would he chose his sensei or his goddaughter.

"Go I'll help him"-said Obito, his mangekyou shining and he phased through the barrier shocking everyone. Hiruzen smiled and Orochimaru frowned and ordered the second Hokage to attack Obito. Jiraiya ran toward the source of Kyubi's chakra and scolded himself for lessening the seal when Naruko wasn't ready.

A fourth tail appeared and Naruko screamed a scream that was heard even in Konoha. Her skin started to burn and the red chakra merged with blood formed a dark red lawyer of chakra that resembled a fox. Naruko's hair floated around like it was in life and her eyes glowed white. The miniature of Kyubi ran at Kimimaro and started to punch, kick, scratch and slice him like a rag doll.
Jiraiya was running fast and was hoping for Naruko to be okay, as he was running he found Shisui's body covered in blood and he cursed. He did a shadow clone and ordered it to take Shisui to the hospital. He turned around and heard a scream. He ran as fast as he could and what he saw socked him. Naruko was like a miniature of Kyubi with four tails and a lot of hair that floated around her body. Kimimaro stood dead in front of her and she turned her head to see Jiraiya. She growled and walked around Jiraiya in four. Jiraiya gulped, it was obvious that Naruko didn't have control of her body. Naruko attacked and Jiraiya dodged. He took a piece of paper that had a seal to suppress Kyubi's chakra and by the look of Naruko's snarl she knew it too. Jiraiya dodged another attack and then another but this time he miscalculated Naruko's speed as she attacked faster and sliced his chest with her claws. Jiraiya took this opportunity and put the seal on Naruko's forehead. She snarled and the chakra started to recede. After a moment Naruko stood there with her skin burned. He took her in his arms and headed toward Konoha with the hospital as his destination.

(Time skip)

Shisui opened his eyes and found himself in a hospital bed. He looked around and saw Itachi looking out of the window.