Naruko!!!

"Hey look is Naruko"-said an Uchiha kid as he six year old saw Naruko walking from school. She was wearing a black turtleneck shirt with an orange jumpsuit jacket and shorts and black sandals. They started once again to make fun of her as how she was an Uchiha with blonde hair and she fisted her hands. She looked at the kids and a boy from behind pushed her to the ground. That made it she was so angry and she did some hand seals she had seen Itachi and Shisui do when they spar.

"Fire Style: Great Fireball"-she said and breathed a huge ball of red fire at tbe kids who screamed in fear.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall"-said Kakashi who body-flickered in front of the kids and a wall of earth emerged from the ground protecting them from the fireball. The kids ran away scared and Kakashi looked at Naruko surprised. He placed her to his shoulders and they walked to Fugaku's house.

"Why did you do that"-asked Kakashi and Naruko crossed her tiny arms.

"They deserved to be fried like chickens because they are always picking at me fkr my hair"-said  Naruko nodding like she was approving her actions and Kakashi laughed making her pout.

"Naruko where did you learn that technique"-asked Fugaku as Kakashi finished talking about what had happened.

"I saw Itachi-nii and Shisui do it when they were sparing together and I tried it doing the hand seals. Then I breathed and this fire came out of my mouth it freaked me out but in the same time it was so cool"-said Naruko and finished telling her story and moving her arms and hands demonstrating it making Kakashi chuckle.

"Was it wrong tou-chan"-asked Naruko and looked down. Fugaku blinked and then messed her hair.

"No of course not I'm proud of you"-said Fugaku and in that moment Itachi and Sasuke entered the office. Sasuke looked at Naruko with jealousy but even with a little pride.

"Tou-san I got the grades"-said Sasuke and handed the paper to Fugaku who nodded, it was all A's.

"Naruko"-he said and Naruko looked in the side as she handed her paper. It was all C's and D's. Fugaku smiled st Naruko who was waiting some scolding and patted her head.

"Well since you have mastered the fireball all by yourself I'm going to let this slide"-said Fugaku and Naruko beamed and hugged him as Itachi raised an eyebrow.

"When did you learn it"-asked Itachi and Naruko grinned

"When you were sparing with Shisui I saw the hand seals and tried it. It was so cooool"-exclaimed Naruko and Itachi smiled as Sasuke looked at Itachi

"Nii-chan I want to learn it too"-said Sasuke and Naruko smiled mischievously

"Are you jealous Sasu-chan"-said Naruko taunting Sasuke and he glared at her.

"Hn like I'm going to be a jealous because of a dobe"-he said and looked to the side crossing his arms

"TEME"-screamed Naruko and went to punch him but he dodged, but Naruko tried again and again as Sasuke smirked at himself as he had all of Naruko's attention.

"What's going on"-asked Shisui as he entered with Obito

"Shisui you're here"-beamed Naruko and Sasuke looked at Shisui hard. Shisui smiled at her and patted her head.

"Well I was here to take Itachi for a spar"-said Shisui and Fugaku sat in his seat.

"He's going to train Sasuke to do the fireball technique. But look at the good side"-said Naruko and Shisui raised an eyebrow in question.

"You get to spend the day with me"-beamed Naruko and held his hand in her tiny ones. Shisui chuckled nervously as he saw Obito sending daggers at him. He was overprotective of Naruko.