Graduation🎓

"So you suggest putting Sakura Haruno in their team"-asked the Hokage and Iruka nodded.

Iruka was the teacher of Sasuke and Naruko. It was their graduation day and he was talking with Hiruzen for the team assignments. Naruko was top kunoichi even if she always played pranks and didn't listen the lessons. Sasuke was Rookie of the Year and they were said to be in a team with the dead last which was Kiba Inuzuka. But Kiba overpowered the team over the others so Iruka had suggested Sakura a civilian girl to balance the teams. He smiled as he thought about Naruko's test. Over the years he had grown close to her and he was proud of her, she was like his little sister.

                        (Flashback)

"Naruko Uchiha"-called Iruka and Naruko got up and went in front of Iruka and Mizuki

"Can you make three clones"-said Iruka and Naruko smiled mischievously

"Shadow Clone Technique"-said Naruko and did four solid clones. Iruka's eyes bulged when he saw the technique and smiled at Naruko

"Do transformation technique"-said Iruka and Naruko nodded. She transformed a clone in Minato, another one in Kushina, another one in Fugaku and the last in Mikoto. Iruka nodded and asked her to body flicker. She nodded and body flickered with a chair. Iruka nodded once again smiling and asked Naruko if she wanted to show another technique for a plus and she nodded.

"Look outside sensei"-she said and shunshined outside. Iruka once again was shocked but he recovered and looked outside where Naruko breathed a huge fireball.

                   (Flashback ends)

Hiruzen agreed with Iruka and they put Sakura in the same team as Sasuke and Naruko.

In the Uchiha district Naruko and Sasuke were walking smiling as the elderly and the other Uchihas congratulated them. Naruko was grinning from ear to ear and Sasuke had a small smile in place. They both graduated in the first places.

"Look is the Blonde Hot Habanero"-said a boy and one of them activated the sharingan and looked at her mockingly.

"It seems you passed"-said the boy and Naruko gave him a bored look.

"Don't look me like that dobe"-said the boy and the others laughed and started to call her funny names.

"You make fun of me because I'm different but I make fun of you because you're all the same"-said Naruko and started to walk away leaving a dumbstruck Sasuke and boys behind.

"Since when do you know to speak like that dobe"-said Sasuke as they entered the house.

"Who spoke what"-asked Mikoto and saw the headbands on their head. She beamed happily and hugged both of them.

"Well Naruko she didn't beat the crap outta them when some boys picked at her. She said something like this:'You make fun at me because I'm different but I make fun of you because you're all the same'. It left them dumbstrucked"-said Sasuke and Mikoto chuckled

"Well it looks like she had taken a trait from her grandfather"-said Fugaku looking at them and Naruko looked at him.

"You knew my grandfather"-asked Naruko and Fugaku nodded

"Yeah he was the strongest Uchiha to live"-said Fugaku and Naruko looked at him in awe

"I wanna learn about him"-said Naruko and Fugaku called her to his office.