Chapter 5

Kai's p.o.v (Zodiac)

Wings beating, the warm summer air has my blood pumping. Barrel rolling and such, I hoop and holler with joy. God, I love being in the air. Many would take this for granted, I don't. I once had my wings clipped by a thug that broke into the house.

He tried, tried to rape me but, I held my ground and kicked his ass. Sadly, I was unable to take flight for six months whole the feathers grew back.

Banking to the streets, the paper boys and girls cheer, some even race after. This realm knows I'm a different Kai but treat me like one of the ninja. A man is hanging a banner so I stop and hoist it up for hem. Tying it off, the owner gives me an apple for helping.

Eatting my sweet treat, I sit on a street light, overlooking the ocean. The ninja went on a quest with a man named Clutch Powers to look into a pyramid. A thud rocks the street I'm on.

A creator is below me, a serpentine uncoils, I have to shoot to the sky as it lunges at me. Icing it, I smash the snake. More rain from the sky, people screaming in fear.

A giant serpent comes, a serpentine on a throne on top of it. She's on fire, which I remember Wu calling her kind Pyro pit vipers. "Attack, find the treacherous deceiver, bring hem to me."

I charge at her, doudging the snakes that try to stop me. Coming before her, I land on the serpentine. Wanting to take a friendly approach, I give a bow in respect.

"My lady, surely you don't have to tear the city apart. I and my friends will gladly take you to the one you seek, so long as you mean no harm." I say.

"Who are you, mortal. I've never met a winged human." She says. "May I have my lady's name, I am Kai Zodiac Brickstone. Master of fire and the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master." I say. She looks me over "I will grace you with thy name. I am Asphrea, leader of the Pyro vipers. Where is the treacherous deceiver." Aspheera asks.

Cocking my head, I stand. "Does he have a name by chance." I ask. Aspheera looks me over, eyes narrowed. "Hisss name isss Wu. Youngessst ssson of the firssst ssspinjitzu massster." She says

"I know hem." Her eyes light up "But, I'm not taking you to hem." I shoot lightning at her. Using water and fire, I create a smokescreen and leave. I have to warn Wu. Coming to the monastery, Wu, Pixal and Garmadon walk out.

"A Pyro Viper by the name of Aspheera is looking for you, sensei Wu." I tell hem. Wu and Garmadon look at each other. "And the others." Pix says. "I heard Aspheera say they were locked in the pyramid she was locked away in. The one Clutch found." I tell her. She nods, going in the helicopter.

I return to the city and hold Aspheera at bay. She sends a fire ball at me, I bank to douge it. The ninja arrive and we retreat back to the monastery.

Going to the underground bunker, Aspheera followed and we now fight to protect Wu. I and Zane freeze Aspheera. Turning around, Zane picks up the Scoll of Forbidden Spinjitzu as Aspheera aims her's.

Me and Zane jump infront of Wu as the blast hits us. Falling, we bounce off rocks, I slam into snow and ice and black out.