Chapter 3

Kai's p.o.v

Slowly opening my eyes, I rear back at purple/red eyes. I go to move when the oni snaps it's fingers and six tendens wrap around me.

Two around my chest, one at my thighs and shins. My arms are held by one behind me and the sixth wraps tight around my neck. I flap my wings to get free but yelp as three tendens each wrap tight. One at the shoulder blades, the middle joint and the end, pulling my wide and to their limit.

Hissing in rage and pain, a tenth tenden wraps twice around my mouth. The tenden at my arms pull down, wrapping around my ankles, forcing me to kneel.

I am at the mercy of this Oni, and he knows it. Pacing back and forth, he scans me with an observant eye. Finally, he stops before me. "How is it you are not stone." His voice sounds like nails on a chalk board.

I would answer but, you know, I'm gagged. And it looks like he's not removing it anytime soon. "I am Omega, leader of the Oni. We are the darkness in the night. We are bringers of chaos....."

I tune hem out, I really don't care. Pulling on the restraints, they don't budge. The end of Omegas staff cracks me upside the head and I fall to the side. Grunting as my wings are pulled, Omega wraps his hand around my neck, grip tight enough to cut my air off.

Struggling, I gasp behind the gags, but they restrict the air just as bad. Black begins swimming, this is ut, I'm dying. As the light fades from view, everything flashes.

"I'm Cole, Cole Brickstone

"Will you be my mama.

"My son, your home.

"Will you marry me, Kai Zodiac

"Who are you, Kai, what will you do.

"Who are you.

I am Kai Zodiac Brickstone
And I'm not dying here
Not like this

Snapping my eyes open, I use everything I have and send fire at Omega. He let's go of me as golden light shines, my wings a bright gold. The tendons dissolve and I rise a hand. Light shoots at Omega and he slams into the wall.

A green sphere slams into hem as Lloyd and Garmadon come and stand beside me. Garmadon has gold armour as more Oni come our way. We high tail it out of there, I grab their backs and shoot to the air once outside.

Coming above the cloud, Pixal is there in her Samurai X battle armour. The Bounty shows up and we land. The adrenaline I had leaves and I pass out.

Gasping, bolting upright, a hand on my shoulder gently lays me back. I cough, feeling my neck, it has wraps on it. Looking, Lloyd is beside me. "Thank you, Zodiac, you saved me and dad back there. Atleast we got some good news. Cole fell into the cloud when the gang responded to a distress call at the NGTV building. Finding you alive, it gave us hope." Lloyd said.

I nod, slowly getting up. He helps me to the deck, the gang there. Looking at Garmadon, he dips his head, I return it. Pulling away, I concentrate on the new found power inside.

A gold ball forms, I shoot it in the sky, it explodes in an earth ball. "We will fight and save Ninjago. Cole maybe gone, but, we stand. Let us not be sad, but use his sacrifice as a motive to win.

"Omega thinks he has us, he doesn't know what we can do. Every enemy that has tried to distroy Ninjago has been defeated. We are ninja, and a ninja never quits.

"We fight for our loved ones. For the ones lost, the ones that are gone, the ones that stand beside us.

"There's a bond they will never know. A power they can't feel. The love we give, comes back to us and makes us strong as steel. If we remember those we love, and keep them close to heart, the love will shine from deep within and chase away the darkest of nights.

Throwing my fist up, the golden power swirls around me, engulfing me. With it dissipates, my once red gi is now golden with red accents. "We stand for one and all and we will fight till the last breath. Now, let's show Omega what happens to those who threaten our lives,

Our family.

Our home." I yell, rising to the sky.

The ninja cheer, their spirits and hearts lifted. Look out Omega, we're coming for you. So get ready, your time has come to an end.