Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I grab all my paint brushes and colors before setting up in front of the canvas. I get down to work as I start mixing colors and painting strokes. My hands and shirt get stained by the paint while I concentrate on my work.

I don't even notice the door open slightly behind me.

I set my brushes down and decide to take a quick break. I turn around only to be surprised by a figure sitting on the floor.

"Oh my god! You scared me" I say trying to catch my breath. I walk over and take a seat next to him. Jimin's legs were crisscrossed as he watched me take a seat next to him.

"What is it?" He asks looking at the half done painting.

"It's going to be the restaurant I used to work at." I say thinking about my past job. "The night shift was always the best and liveliest. Even though it was a pain."

The painting had an outline of a woman carrying trays and taking orders. You couldn't see her face but the way she held herself and swayed along the brush strokes implied enough about who she was.

"She's beautiful." I hear the voice next to me say. I turn to him but he's staring at me with those deep eyes. My face blushes deep red as I try to laugh out my embarrassment.

"Haha..she's not done yet. I still need to add more details." I say shyly.

After a few minutes I get back to painting. I hear Jimin leave after a bit. I feel a bit sad he isn't watching anymore. It felt nice for someone to appreciate my work. A couple minutes go by and I sigh as I continue to work on the detailing.

A loud crunching comes from beside me.

How is that cat so sneaky!

I felt a blush creep up my face as I noticed his stare beside me. I didn't eat breakfast this morning and my mouth was slightly watering to the chips Jimin was eating.

Before I know it my stomach lets out a tiny growl. I feel myself starting to shrink into embarrassment but I see a small hand holding a chip near my face. My hands were covered in paint, so instead I took a deep breath and took the chip out of his hand with my mouth.

We stood there for the next several minutes as I painted and he fed me a chip every once in a while. It was getting late and neither of us had dinner yet...and the bag of chips was empty.

"I should order us food." I say to Jimin as he stands next to me.

"I can do it," he replies. I look at him.

"You can?" I ask. He nods his head.

"I used to order food for Master Seojoon all the time. I memorized all the numbers for delivery in this area." he says cheekily.

I chuckle a little. "Okay, my phone is over there. Pizza sounds nice right about now."

---

The pizza comes eventually and we both take a break from standing to have dinner. After having so many slices I feel too lazy to do anything.

"Jiminnnnnnnn. I feel so full." I complain.

"It's not my fault you ate half of the pizza." He says eating his last slice for the evening.

Suddenly I got an idea.

"Do you wanna watch a movie!" I say excitedly. He shrugs and I take that as a yes as I scramble up to my feet and head for the list of DVDs. I flip through all of the different movies and finally pick on and put it in the DVD player. Behind me, Jimin gathers some blankets and pillows for us as he tries to arrange it in a certain way.

We take a seat next to each other on the couch with a solid foot between us. I pulled the blanket over us as we watched the movie.

I tried to focus on the movie, but my mind couldn't help but drift to all sorts of places. My body starts to doze off as I try to stay awake. Just like that I felt myself resting on something warm.

Jimin Pov.

I feel a weight lean on me. I turned my head in surprise, but it was only Y/n. Her face softly pressed against my arm and small snores coming from her nose. I pulled the blanket over her hoping she would maybe wake up before the movie ended but she was out like a light.

The movie goes blank and I carefully pick her up. Her body snuggled closer to my chest and mumbled something quietly. She said it again except a little louder and I froze.

"Kitty.." she said softly. My heart started beating faster and I started to walk briskly to her room before she woke up completely.

I set her down on her bed and she whined from the loss of touch. I quickly pulled the blankets over her as she took a hold of the edge.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep during the movie, Jiminie," she says sleepily.

"It's okay," I reply as I tuck her in.

I walk to the door to shut close but I hear her say my name.

"Jimin?" I turn to her.

"Goodnight," she says tenderly.

"Goodnight Y/n," I mumbled before shutting the door softly.