|⒑

chapter ten.
❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 ❜

you will forever
be my always.

___

Lily Evans was standing behind one of her best friends as she tried to get through with her hair whilst also calming her five month old son, Harry James Potter. though not married Lily and James were newly engaged to be wed. 

Wisteria sat in a swivel chair  facing the mirror as Lily formatted her hair before spraying it to oblivion with some new hairspray. 

"Lily, hun, i think my hair is sprayed enough." wisteria had stated (pleaded) each time, only getting a "not quite yet" in response. 

it was only when James and Sirius walked into the small bedroom that she stopped from the protests of the boys that weren't able to see with the haze.

Sirius after getting a look at his soon-to-be sister-in-law clapped his hands together and placed them on his mouth, then walked over to the girl,

"Steria---" Sirius gave james a look then that gave Lily and James the que to give them a minute, not before Lily shouted she would be back to finish up in twenty minutes whether they were done with their moment or not. 

Wisteria chuckled at her friend, standing to greet Sirius behind her, "Sirius! im so nervous!" she laughed as he hugged her, "Don't worry, Love. you two were practically married first year. now it's only official." wisteria rolled her eyes but her smile was prominent.

"Siri im serious!" the boy in question gave her a look, about to throw out a joke when he stopped at Wisteria's glance. 

he sighed, "Steria, you look beautiful, Reg loves you and you love him, what more is there to think about? this day, it's all about that gushy stuff, but once its over you guys will fit right back into your puzzle pieces and life will move on. thats what it always does whether we have the ability to stop it or not. Steria, look at me, dont worry, you'll be alright." 

wisteria blinked a few times before wrapping her arms around his neck, a laughing, "thank you Sirius, I guess I'll see you afterward." He nodded reeling back from the embrace, "You know I came in here to give you the big brother speech, but i guess you've really been there for him longer than i have, really." looking down Sirius sighed before looking back up to her once she placed a hand on his cheek,

"Sirius, I dont think anyone could replace you in his heart.  yes, life will move on like you said, but you two will always be there, moving with it. together. no matter how long you've been friends, you've always been brothers. no bother what that nasty hag of a mother has said in the past." though the last bit was said in a hush it still pulled a chuckle from her soon to be brother in law.

he nodded gratefully to her, "see you out there, good luck." kissed her cheek and walked out before Lily came fussing back in saying it had been twenty two minutes.

___ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐆 𝐍 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 ___

the ceremony started as the music began and on the second measure Wisteria Gale began the walk down to becoming Wisteria Black. 

her gown was simple, nothing flashy. it was a satin bodice a train, a solid off white with small thin puff sleeves to match. her hair was pulled into a up-do with a wave of her bangs up to her forehead. petals of magnolias were strewn across the hair as well as the veil, to finally match the large three magnolias she held for a bouquet. 

Lily as well as two of her girl friends were stood on her side of the flowered canopy all in smooth off white satin straight dresses, the men on the other with black tuxes and off white ties or bows.

then finally stood Regulus Black, hair strewn across his head as it hadn't been slicked since he lived with his parents, his brown eyes holding nothing but fulfilled, content, happiness.

once she reached the gazebo he held out her hand to bring her towards him, mouthing 'you look stunning' causing her blushed cheeks to further redden, 'you look ravishingly handsome' she had mouthed back before the priest had begun the words of the ceremony. 

"do you take this wom-" "I do." the man sighed at being interrupted, "do you take this man-" "I do." he paused a glanced at the two before hesitantly continuing, "you may now-" he was interrupted for the last time by Regulus placing his hand to the base of her neck and bringing her forward into a tender kiss causing whoops from the groomsmen and bridesmaids, as there was no audience. 

𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
another way of saying that you are married.

𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑-𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑another way of saying that you are married