|⒏

chapter eight.
❛ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 ❜

a year and a half later

"Regulus!"

The man in question turned behind him only to be met with the masked face of a cloaked figure.

Regulus cringed at how carless he was and hexed the man further away.

"Darling, one day your going to get hexed into oblivion and I won't be shocked. No, no, it's alright James will be my new favorite." The girl laughed at her own joke whilst Regulus Black looked appalled.

"I'm just joking Baby, don't worry!"

"You better be or-"

"Or what, Darling? We are already in the middle of war."

James and Sirius rounded the corner, "they all disappeared!" James spoke before he stopped before Regulus and Wisteria.

Regulus and Steria met up with the two, "where's Lily, Rem, and Peter?"

"They went to go report to the rest of the Order."

Steria nodded grabbing Regulus hand to apperate to Headquarters, before a sharp blast was heard.

"Get down!" Regulus Black grabbed his girlfriend, covering her before the spell shot could hurt her.

The Death Eater would have made it further had Sirius not shot it down, the forming into black smoke then disappeared all together, not before they saw three more smoke clouds appear in neighboring alleyways.

"We need to leave. Now."

Regulus got up from the pavement nodding to Sirius and apperating with his girlfriend in his arms.

___ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐆 𝐍 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 ___

Regulus and Wisteria fell onto their couch as they appeared in their flat.

"Steria? Are you alright, Love?"

She only nodded quickly whilst still holding his hand. She sighed and looked towards him, "I'm alright, you?" Regulus nodded but didn't make a move to leave his position.

She gave him a pointed look before he smiled and leaned down the few feet to kiss her forehead, "don't worry, love, I'm alright. You're alright, everything is alright."

Wisteria nodded into his kiss, "mhmm"

She heaved a large breath, "Alright, Handsome, we have to be at Sirius' and James' in an hour, mustn't be late. Regulus nodded but rolled his eyes while his girlfriend patted his chest and went to the shower room.