|⒎

chapter seven.
❛ 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ❜

Regulus stayed home for the spring holidays

The usual Hogwarts break wouldn't be odd,

had it not been the meeting for the Dark Lord's newest recruiting. He knew his parents would be anything but pleased.

He was scared, so very scared but this was just another step towards good.

Regulus had sent a letter before break. One he knew would not have a pleasant outcome. He knew, yet, it did nothing to soften the blow.

___

Regulus,

This is not you. Your head has been washed out with tainted ideas. No less your brother's doing.

If this is some sick joke, stop this instant.

If not, no bother coming to Number 12 again.

The Dark Lord will be anything but pleased, Regulus.

Come home or worse will come to you.

Please.

─ O. Black

___

Regulus held the parchment, tear drops had stained and dried on the paper.

"I'm sorry."

And he wrote just that. Then sent it. Watching as the owl flew towards his old home.

___ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐆 𝐍 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 ___

Wisteria sat under a tree near the lake, reading a torn and broken book.

But aren't those the best kind? The broken and used that somewhere somehow always seem to bring that giddy feeling towards you when you open it's pages for the uncountable times.

Her favorite, Romeo and Juliet.

It's pages were coming out of it's bind and yet the words still seemed to float off the page and into her imagination. Painting a glorious tragedy.

"Darling." She looked up, startled from her pages,

"Regulus." She began to get up while he stuck his hand out for her to take.

She did, leading the boy to pull her into himself and kiss her passionately on her rosey red lips.

"I- I've done it."

Wisteria Gale gave him a confused glance, until he gave her his parents letter to read.

She read through, her emotions varying, "Regulus," she looked at him, truly.

He looked tired, but she couldn't escape the look painted across his face. One of fierce freedom. One so broken yet so so happily free.

He was glowing to her.

"I'm so proud of you, My Love."

His eyes watered as he cried from emotions reaping havock in his head; fear, relief, hope, anger, sadness.

she wiped them with her hand on his cheek, reaching up as they capture each other in another breath taking kiss.

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌
the power or right to act, speak,
or think as one wants without
hindrance or restraint.

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌 the power or right to act, speak,or think as one wants withouthindrance or restraint