Chapter 7

A Month later

A Month later

"OMG THEIR SO CUTE!" Ava was at a pet shop with Emmett. Ava had a huge love for animals that Emmett noticed while being with her. He decided to take her here to get a pet but she didn't know.

"Omg look at that rabbit Emmett." Ava said pointing going over towards it. Ava looked like a little kid and Emmett found it cute.

When she saw these two guinea pigs together her heart almost stopped.

"Their so adorable. I wish I could get them." Ava said.

"I'll get them for you." He said and Ava looked at him.

"I don't want you to spend any money." She knew the Cullens had money but she still didn't like the idea of money being spent on her. "Plus Richard wouldn't let me keep any pets in the house."

She said referring to her dad.

"You could keep them at my house. Your over there most of the time anyways." Emmett said and it was true she was.

After the altercation with her dad she stayed the night at Bella's house then the Cullens because she was scared of going home. After the 3rd night she went home and surprisingly her dad didn't do anything but that was mainly do to the fact Emmett went back to her house that day and threatened him, he knew it was reckless but couldn't help it.

"Well I guess. If you don't mind." She said smiling. "Alright then I'll get these two. You can't only get one because the other one will be lonely. Their just like humans."

Ava noticed another one come from out of the hide and saw that there was no others left. She looked at Emmett with puppy eyes and he chuckled nodding at her.

"Yes!"

When looking around for a cage big enough for all three she spots something that was a little pricey but didn't want Emmett to get it especially since he was already getting 3 guinea pigs.

"We'll have that one." Emmett says.

"What Emmett no." She said.

"What It's only 115 dollars." He said and she gave him a straight face. "It's fine I don't mind."

"I know but I do." She said but he ended up getting it anyways. He was going to get a running ball for them but she stopped him.

"What It's only 5 dollars." He said.

"It's not that it's just guinea pigs shouldn't get running balls because their spines aren't as flexible as hamsters and it could cause harm." Ava said.