TEASER

"Dude! look at that chick! Her ass is perfect!"

"Who is that? never seen that girl before."

"FUCK! WHO IS THAT SUPER HOT GIRL?"|

"Whoa! that legs is killing me bro!"

I couldn't help but smile while hearing the comments their giving me.

I wonder what looks will they give to me if I told them who I really am?

I can't wait to see their horrofic faces.

I'm inside the mall, going in and out to the boutiques to buy some new clothes to put inside my wardrobe. By the time I was done shopping I didn't notice that I bought too much, I can't even hold the bags anymore.

I'm already having a hard time carrying the bags when someone bump into me.

"What the fuck!" the guy exclaimed, the bags scatter on the ground. I kneel down to pick them back up but when I look up to check who in the freaking hell bumped into me, I was surprised to see him

Look who decided to show up out of nowhere.

"Sorry, didn't saw you coming I was busy carrying my things" I smiled apologetically at him,

He suddenly smiled at me "It's okay, I wasn't even looking anyway. I'm William by the way." he kneels down and help me pick up the bags on the ground. He hand them to m as we stand.

He doesn't remember me?

"I know. Well I have to go Will, I have some business I have to attend too. Nice meeting you again." I didn't shook his hand instead I turn my back on him.

Just wait Will, I will drag you down to hell.

*****************************************************************************

ENJOY GUYS!

I HOPE IT'LL SUIT YOUR TASTE :))