Ring That Bell.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! ELIZABETH! HE'S LYING! HE JUST... HE JUST DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT KOND OF ASSHOLE HE IS JUST TO IMPRESS YOU!" he has a point, but what if...

"But what if... What if he's telling truth?"

"HE STILL HURT YOU ELIZABETH! Whatever reason he has, what he did to you is still unforgivable! Why would he hurt you if he loved you? Think Elizabeth." he has a point.

"Can we just... Go home for now? Sam? I'm really tired and... I want to rest." I wiped my tears away,

He blew out a deep sigh and said, "Sure." He helped me to stand up and we walk our way home.

When we got home Nathan was playing Wii.

"Oh welcome home guys" he said not even looking at us,

I didn't respond to him, "Hey Nathan," Sam greeted.

He pause the game and looked at us, "Where have you-Whoa, what happened to you Eli?" Nathan asked me.

I looked at him and smiled weakly then went up to my room, I lay down my bed and think.

I know it's stupid to think that... What's he saying is true... But what if... It's true?

It's really hard to decide!

He's the first guy I ever love seriously cause... I thought he's serious with me too.

But... Sam is still right.

Whatever reason he has.. It's still not right, what he had did to me.

He should have never done that cause if he really did loved me he will fight for me, nut he didn't he got scared!

Just to protect his reputation!

Now I'm getting angry!

That coward!

I want to choke him!

A couple of minutes ago I was pitying him, and now I want to freaking burry him alive!

Ugh!

"Elizabeth, can we talk" Nathan knock on my door, causes for me to break away from my thoughts.

"Go away! I want to be alone" I shouted

"Don't make it harder for you, Elizabeth. We both know that you'll still open this door cause if you don't I will find a way." He said.

Do I believe him?

Yes, I do.

He's arrogant and a jerk, I know that he'll do whatever he declares cause he's so cocky.

I rolled my eyes and open the door.

"What do you want?" I frowned at him,

"Excuse me, coming thru." He said as he enters my room.

"Nathan!" I shouted,