Dad.

Jonathan, Sam, Steven and I are in the basketball court. The three boys made plan to play basketball together, I tag along because Dad is in the house right now.

My mom and dad are already separated but they're not divorced legally yet. I don't really know the whole story, all I know is dad is with another woman who is much younger than my mother. What a sick bastard—

I got startled when a ball bounce off the fence beside me, the ball was literally inches away from my face. I followed the ball a sit rolls off and Jonathan picks it up "sorry, better pay attention in your surroundings."

I glare at him "You want to go that far?!"
"You fucking started it,"
"Me?" I scoff "Fucking childish!"
"Maybe if you stop texting that bastard and pay attention to your surroundings, you can see that you're in a basket ball court. Balls bounce off everywhere."
I was gonna say something back but Sam claps his hands making us look at him, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, I can hear you guys banter across the court. I thought I made it clear? No more pranks, no more fighting." Sam said to both of us. My prank war with Jonathan has gone a little bit too far, mom and Grams got pissed at us so they hired Sam watch us both.

Yes, hired. They fucking pay him to watch us, they must be paying him a ton cause I always see him buy new shit. Not fair.

Sam and Jonathan are packing their bags and throwing it in the backseat of the car. Their game just ended and it's time for us to go back home.

Please don't let my dad be there when I get home. I don't really want see him ever.

Jonathan and Sam changes their clothes and wipes off the swear off their body with a clean towel. I'm leaning against the car waiting for them to be done when a fluffy chowchow runs towards me. "Hey there buddy." I let it smell my hand before I proceed to touch it. "Are you lost huh?" I start scratching the back of its ears.

"Cookies! Cookies!" The dog looks back and runs back towards the sound of the voice, a voice the sounds so familiar. The owner finally came into view and My hunch is right, it is Pams.

I really liked the dog too. Ugh...

I hear the car door closes at the same time Jonathan wolf-whistle under his breath, "Damn.." I look at him sideways and rolls my eyes.

As she gets closer, now holding her dog's leash. She's wearing uh... like fucking stripper. I mean, fuck it! It does looks good on her. She's wearing a tube top that showcase how big her boobs are, showing how flat her stomach is -there's no abs though- and her shorts were really shorts. As a woman, she does looks good in it, dammit!

"Hey you," I can hear the disdain in her voice as she refers to me, then she looks at Jonathan and I swear, her eyes sparkled. "And you, I haven't seen you before. You new here?" Can I just say that I'm impressed how she can switch the tone of her voice from pissed to freaking seduction like a snap?

Jonathan flashes her his signature smirk, Pams comply by sighing in delight. The fuck am I looking at here?!?"

"I am, in fact I'm visiting Eli here." Jonathan step beside me and drape his arms on my shoulders. "Of course you are." She smiles at Jonathan but I can hear the irritation in her voice, "Can I see your hand please?" Pams asks Jonathan sweetly, Jonathan extends his arms and shows her his hand. Pams grab his hand and fish out a magical pen behind her.

Is she just conveniently carrying a pen around?!
Really?

"There," Pams place it back on her back pocket "If ever you need anyone to show you around call me. I'm pretty sure I know this place a lot more than Eli."
Jonathan looks at his palm, "I'll keep it in mind..."
"Pams, and you are?"
"Jonathan, but Nathan for short."
"I'll see you around then Nathan." Pams winks at Jonathan before she turn around and walks away.