EPILOGUE

*AFTER TWO WEEKS*

It has been two weeks since Nathan and I got together, he told his parents about us and they said they knew all along that we'll both end up together.

Nathan said he'll stay here with me for a couple of months and go back to America to process his papers. He told me he wants to stay with me so he have a lot of papers to prepare, I told him to just calm down and not rush into things.

Besides, I'm already a citizen of America I can always live there. I think Mom and I needs to talk about this.

Will has been in contact with me, he's currently in London right now. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go there, the country is beautiful and they're BRITISH!

I heard my door opens and Nathan came in looking so handsome and downright sexy.

I'm allowed to compliment him now, he is My Boyfriend.

"Hey." He smiled at me and sat on my bed, "Who are you texting?" He asked as he lay down beside me and propped one of his elbow to support his weight.

"Will." I said

"Him again?" Nathan sounded a bit pissed,

"I'm just telling him to be careful and buy me a souvenir, he's in London Nathan, LONDON!" I smiled,

"So what if he's in London? And can you stop texting him already? He's your ex" he frowned at me,

I smiled at him "Are you actually getting jealous?" I grinned

He leaned closer "I have the right to get jealous Girlfriend." I still feel weird hearing him call me girlfriend. I've always been just the friend, but now I'm THE GIRLFRIEND.

Feels fucking great.

"I didn't know you're the jealous type, Boyfriend." I teased.

He grinned back and gets on top of me "Yes, actually I am" he grinned at me before he leaned down to kiss me.

Pure... Heavenly... Happiness...

Nathan deepens the kiss and I like it! My arms crawled on his back and then on his neck pulling him closer to me.

Nathan's a good kisser and his lips are so soft! You just wanna kiss those lips FOREVER!

He kisses my earlobe down to my neck, I can feel his hand on my stomach.

"Hey cuz---" Sam suddenly barge in to my room "Holy macaroni!" he shouted.

I suddenly pushed Nathan away, "Sam! Do you know how to knock?!" I asked him, I heard Nathan groaned.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you two were... Making babies." Sam smirked

"We are not making babies!" I declare

"Almost! If you hadn't disturbed us." Nathan butts in.

I glared at him and he just winked at me.

"What do you want anyways? You wouldn't just storm in here if it's not important... Right?" I frowned at him,

"Yeah, of course... Well... it's not actually that important I was just going to ask you guys if you want to come and hang out with us. Steven, Shelly and I are going to have a few drinks so... We just thought if you two would like to come." Sam asked

"Sure" I said,

"No." He said,

Nathan and I said at the same time.