The Flirt The Nerd and The Jock crossed paths.

Jonathan and I are wondering around the village, "So where are we going?" he ask, as we pass some houses and parks.

I haven't said a word to him ever since he dragged me out the house. I haven't talk much to the gang because time difference sucks and I miss them, a lot. I also missed him when he wasn't here yesterday morning and I get that he's here now, but I still do want to talk to the gang.

"Would be nice to know where we're going." He said on my side

"Somewhere.." I answer a little bit pissed

"Eli," he place his arm on my shoulders, "I'm sorry okay? I know it's rude that I--"

"If you know it was rude why did you do it?!" I glare at him,

"It's just... Angeline was going to say something she shouldn't" he explain

"And what is that?"

"A secret."

"I thought friends don't keep secret."

The tip of his mouth raise "In this case they do, cause it's not Angeline's place to tell you what she was about to say."

I put my hands on my hips "What's this? She knows and I don't?" He nods, not minding my anger towards him.

"Nathan!"

"It's not time yet for you to know" he says gently and I just study his face, and a really scary thought cross my mind.

"Nathan, so help me God if you say you have months to live... I will kill you myself." I warn him and he tipped his head back and burst out laughing, "You think I'm dying?" He's still laughing, the asshole.

"Why wouldn't I think that? You come here with your adventure shit, using the money you saved to buy that dream motorcycle of yours, you have something that you don't want Angeline to tell me and then you tell me it's not time for me to know, and suddenly a thought crossed my mind that maybe you have a very serious sickness." It's like he's checking out his list or something.

Jonathan shake his head, his smile still on his face "Eli, I can assure you that I am not dying. No way in hell I'll let myself die okay? And the thing with Angeline is something I'll tell you personally. Just not today or tomorrow, when I'm ready to tell you and when I'm sure you're ready to hear it then I'll tell you." I trust his word, I know what he said is true but the thing with Angeline is just really bugging me.

"Are you getting married maybe? Do I need to be your bridesmaid on your wedding day and you're just too shy to ask?" I push, and his smile fades a little "If I'm getting married you wouldn't be the bridesmaid Pierce." He said and start walking.

"What? Why? I'm your best friend." I said as I follow him, "Elizabeth, let's drop this okay? I am not dying nor am I getting married. Now can we please start the tour?" he turn around and look into my eyes.

I decide to give up, "Fine. Where do you want to go?"

"You tell me, you're my tour guide right?"

"I just got here remember? It's just been weeks, I still don't know this place, I used too but who knows? A lot of things can change."

"But you once live here."

"Yes, and it wasn't memorable." I only had bad memories in this place, I'd rather forget them than remember. I want to make a new ones.

"Okay then, let's explore. Since you and I are sorta new to this place. But if ever we get lost, call your cousin." He points at me,

"Why my cousin?"