Ephemeral Light [Amy Kiriwo]

Been out and 'bout at this special place with a lovely scene and light

  Been out and 'bout at this special place with a lovely scene and light. What do you think?
_________________________________________
Likes: 660

Suzuki Ryūko: I think you look fantastic with that scene and kimono. It's a very elegant sense of perspective, in my sight.

Amy Kiriwo: You sure know what to say, don't you, Ryūko-chan?

Suzuki Iruma: Looks great, Senpai!

Valac Clara: Kiriyan-senpai is lighting up!

Amy Kiriwo: C'mon, I'm not gonna glow like that.

Félin Lavande: Such elegant photograph.

Asmodeus Alice: Félin-sama took the words right out of my mouth.

Félin Lavande: Have I?

Oni Eiko: Senpai looks nice.

[Random Guy's Name]: Please. You can't even be a better upperclassman.

Amy Kiriwo: Huh? Why ain't that? I'm a Third-Year.

[Random Guy's Name]: You're just a lousey Bet (2)! That's what makes you such a bad upperclassman!

Suzuki Ryūko: WHAT THE F*** IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY TO YOUR UPPERCLASSMEN, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!

[Random Guy's Name]: Hey, why would you even stand up for that Bet (2) upperclassman? He's nothing any good to a Hè (5) or a Vau (6) demon, just a waste of his life.

Suzuki Ryūko: How rude! Just because of his ranks, it never means that he doesn't deserve to be treated fairly! If I ever see any people like you say those things to him, I swear I will make you regret it, by the power of the Arachne race!

Asmodeus Alice: Astounding courage, Ryūko-sama! Standing up for Amy-senpai is something ao admireable and even disregarding the ranks for it!

Andro M. Jazz: That's the Arachne Ryūko-chan you just triggered.

Shax Lead: You don't wanna mess with her when she's mad. She's super scary.

Caim Camui: Scary, but so beautiful!

[Random Guy's Name]: What's a girl like her gonna do about it?

Suzuki Iruma: If you mess with anyone close to her, she'll be scaring you in a way that makes you regret making her do so.

Valac Clara: She's a super scary spider!

Azazel Ameri: I think I saw her with her other eyes, her claws and fangs behind that person.

Naberius Kalego: I have never seen a demon stand up for any low-ranking upperclassman like that. She's giving him a dark death glare and said something to him that made him faint out of pure terror.

Félin Lavande: I awaited for Lady Ryūko's return and she told me that she told him: "Whatever goes around comes around, do something bad and it can return to you. Bullying in school is something not to tolerate, so think of the consquences before karma is biting your collarbone, fondling with your torso, playing with your chest, gropping your backside, touching your [censored] until you break, even [censored] you hard and harder until you break for a second time. Someday, torment will tire of you and dispose of you like the worthless piece of trash you are."

Shax Lead: OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Andro M. Jazz: HARDCOOOOREEEEE!!!!

Garp Goemon: That was... incredible.

Sabnock Sabro: As expected of an Arachne demon and my rival.

Suzuki Ryūko: Apparently, some other students were also around, and they had some similar reactions, some even shivered to the bone. Others gushed and fawned over me. There were even some who cheered me on. I hear things like this.

"She's so cool!"
"No wonder she's the honor student!"
"She stood up for a Bet-ranked (2) upperclassman being bullied? That's amazing!"
"She's the epitome of a demon and just like President Ameri!"

Sabnock Sabro: Thou art truly a demon of fearsome power, Ryūko.

Suzuki Iruma: That happens a lot if anyone messes with her. Remember not to mess with anyone she's close with or related to.

Balse Robin: Wow! Ryūko-chan being an Arachne demon is amazing! That's one of the most dangerous and powerful demon races because of their superior abilities!

Suzuki Ryūko: Thanks, Robin-sensei. Looking upon my beauty too much can drag your guard down when you have yet to witness my true horror of an Arachne.

Suzuki Iruma: Onē-chan, that was pretty brave and hardcore of you to stand up to Kiriwo-senpai and say those kind of things.

Suzuki Ryūko: But of course. We should respect the elders, right?

Félin Lavande: How enlighting of you, my lady!

Asmodeus Alice: Such an example who leads with pride and stern heart!

Naberius Kalego: Maybe you should be assisting the Babyls Student Council someday.

Suzuki Ryūko: I appreciate the thought, Kalego-sensei. But I am a member of the Babyls Magical Apparatus Battler, and I will decide on my fate over the future.

Naberius Kalego: You are seemingly polite, without your evil cycle, that is.

Amy Kiriwo: I can't believe that you could say those kinda things to someone. You sure are a fearful girl, Ryūko-chan.

Suzuki Ryūko: I'm doing this for your sake, Amy-senpai. I simply can't stand it if anyone is bullied for no good reasons. Therefore, I stood up for you and disregarded the fact that you are a Bet (2) for an upperclassman.

Amy Kiriwo: So, you really are a good person. Thank you very much, Ryūko-chan.