Loosening Up?! [Andro M. Jazz]

What the?! Suzuki Ryūko-chan's actually shown a really funny side of her on a game of Patently Stupid!

On one round, she gave Shax Lead-kun a prompt saying "I need a more powerful apricot", just what is that?! LMFAO!

Another round, Suzuki Iruma-kun gave his sister a really hard one but she still pulled it off with "Ice is too cold". She literally drew an ice cube with a rifle! 🤣😂
_________________________________________
Likes: 990

Valac Clara: Ryūko-chi, this was the only time you've been funny!

Suzuki Iruma: Jazz-kun, I don't think she'd be happy if you reveal this side of her.

Levina Kaminari: I think she'd good with it. That wouldn't be fun without her, after all.

Siegfried Yanna: I hope I can play too, someday.

Suzuki Ryūko: Siegfried Yanna DM for any updates on games.

Shax Lead: Eh?! She just invited Yanna-chan to play!

Andro M. Jazz: Well that's a first.

Garp Goemon: I thought she wouldn't be interested in that sort of thing.

Caim Camui: Surely a maiden has her time of rest from work. But to think Ryūko would be one to act like this...

Suzuki Ryūko: What?! If you all want me to disagree on something, then I will!

Suzuki Iruma: H-Hey now, Onē-chan. Calm down.

Shax Lead: Come on! We don't mean it like that, Ryūko-chan! We're just surprised that you'd be in something like this.

Suzuki Ryūko: Who even said that I work overtime?