📽🎬-📸 [Napping On Set - Levina Kaminari]

(Illustration by: Haymai_Minato/Myself)

We just wrapped up another recording and it's already 9.05PM! Found my brother (wannaseedespair) sleeping on the set with my pretty future sister-in-law (prinzessinderdaëmonen) after a long day of work!

Sorry not sorry for snagging this photo, you lovebirds! 😆
___________________________________________________
Likes: 95
Shares: 3

prinzesssindaëmonen (Ryūko) : Why exactly when I fell asleep with him, tho?

asmodeusalice: Quite the questionable time for a photo, Levina.

knightofflora (Lavande) : Oh my.

wannaseedespair (Kiriwo) : LIL' SISTER! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!

chaoticlightning (Kaminari): Why not, Nī-tan? I think it looks cute!

wannaseedespair: You're lucky you're my sister.

gorgonruby (Yanna): Le-chan, taking a picture of them sleeping is a little awkward.

loveyclaradovey (Clara): Kiriyan-senpai and Ryūko-chi are tired lovey-dovey?

loveofalldemons (Elizabeta): I'd agree with Yanna-chan, though. This is the cutest photo out of the show I've ever seen.

wannaseedespair: Y'all are lucky this isn't part of the filming because Ryūko-chan and I were all puckered out after the routines today.

keroqueen (Keroli): That reminds me, she was going all out this morning in the dance studio.

juniattorney (Dariss): Yeah. I remember hearing a Korean song back when I was passing by.

prinzessinderdaëmonen: You mean First Love by After School? That kinda involved some pole dancing (not the st**pper club sense), but it's great for cardio.

younggameking (Lead): Aw c'mon! Do I have to be a third-wheel for everyone on our series?

prinzessinderdaëmonen: No maidens?

serpenthands: LMAO!

princeoftheground: Gosh, that hit hard.

neverseedespair (Iruma): Onē-chan, you didn't have to pull out that meme!

chaoticlightning: Don't worry, Iruma. Let your sister have fun with the teasing.

wannaseedespair: You tell him, Ryūko-chan!

younggameking: I hate you all...