📽🎬 - 📸 [Party Night's Celebrants - Gremory Acheron] 📸 - 🎬📽

mrhawkeye

Last night's debut celebration party was a blast! This was a photo from Director Rickel and I'll admit that Director Hayami did amazing with their outfits, if she designed them again!

Once again, a huge congratulations to prinzessinderbabyls (Ryūko), wannaseedespair (Kiriwo) and chaoticlightning (Kaminari) for their mini series debut! You three and the new cast absolutely killed it on those recordings!

I can't reveal what the title is yet, but I'm looking forward to their trailer!
__________________________________________________
Likes: 80.M

wannaseedespair:
"Thanks so much again, Acheron! And yeah, you're right about that raiment. Director Hayami made most of that suit and I still can't believe we have a director that does fashion design."

prinzessinderbabyls:
"Thank you for the wishes again! I had the absolute pleasure in working on this with her and Director Riot!"

chaoticlightning:
"Thanks a bunch! Kiri-nītan and I both got our fits from that director, and I dare say she never drops on a good runway collection!"

asmodeusalice:
"All three of them looked astounding that I don't think I'd see those outfits anywhere else!"

shiningstar:
"Congrats again, you three! Sorry we couldn't make it for your radio episode, but I hope you guys all the best for the rest of the series to come out!"

serpanthands:
"Each one of you rocked the filming out of the park!"

neverseedespair:
"Congrats, you three again! That party was a lot of fun, especially the karaoke!"

loveyclaradovey:
"It was a semi-casual party, tho. Why'd you guys need to be so extra?"

wannaseedespair:
"Why not? Most villains in media have great tastes in fashion, don't they?

I swear, if Director Riot filmed my dance with Ryūko-chan from that night, the former's post would be rolling in comments talking about the full outfits like crazy."

prinzessinderbabyls:
"LOL! That's a 50/50 chance it'd happen!"

hayamiminato:
"Totally worth it! I'm actually happy everyone had a good time!

Even Kalego and Baal being totally different off-filming made me smile that bad."

lunardaybreak:
"I'm so happy, even after last night! That was something I'll never forget!"

younggameking:
"Looking forward to the trailer, y'all!"

loveofalldemons:
"Everyone did so well that I can't believe we're getting a mini series being more serious about demonology!"

pinkmaestro:
"I can't wait to see the new cast on the silver screen!"

gorgonruby:
"Yeah! Knock those walls down, guys! You'll blow those lists off!"

spacemonkey:
"Alright! Now we're rolling for a good time!"