Female #12: Alexis Delrose [TotTheRussian]

Name: Alexis Delrose

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Appearance: Alexis stands at a proud five foot two. Proud, because for most of her life she barely brushed the five foot bar. Her while black curls sometimes put her a good two inches higher, especially on a humid day. Despite the amount of time she spends outside, her skin stays stubbornly pale, causing her robin egg's blue eyes to pop out, a feat her practically nonexistent eyelashes fail to do. She has a tendency to wear skirts with high heels in a vain attempt to be taller. She has an average body shape, no too slim and not too fat (despite what that one girl kept telling her in high school), edging on curvy.

Personality: Alexis is just a little bit scatter-brained and the joke occasionally goes over her head, but other than that she is very well put together. She loves flirting and is a bubbly person. Alexis is very optimistic, although lately, that has been a very difficult thing to be. She tries to be happy and succeeds a majority of the time, except when she's sad or overwhelmingly angry, two emotions that have been much too common as of late.

Background: Alexis grew up in a normal family. Her parents were both in the military and fought in the war. That's where they'd initially met, then married and had her shortly after being discharged. This led her to follow a path in the military field, although after she met the love of her life, she decided that wasn't for her. Instead, she chose a more artistic path in life, and found her true passion in painting.

Fears: If you asked Alexis what her fears were a year ago, her answer would be 100% different. Well, almost. Then, she would have said something normal, like spiders (she loathes spiders) or ants (anthills are not fun to play in as she learned as a child). Now, her fears are more real than she'd ever thought possible. She fears losing the love of her life, her girl. Or, more to the point, never seeing her again. She fears being alone for the rest of her life. She fears falling in love again and regretting it. She's still afraid of spiders and ants, but what she's more afraid of than anything else is moving on with her life without knowing what truly happened that night.

Other: She never parts with the engagement ring she was going to give to her girlfriend before she disappeared.