Male #5: Alex Minges VanMeer [Have_A_Grim_Day]

Full name: Alex Minges VanMeer

Age : 16

Gender: Male

Appearance: Alex is a averige hight standing at 5"9. He has long greese blond hair that look like it hasent been tocht in over a year (with a brush or sope), he also has big eyes that people cant diside if there blue or green he thinks there blue but hes not the one looking at them now is he, under his eyes he has big dark begs from lack of sleep but you can barly see it thourgh the drit on his skin. the botem of his left ear is cut off not cut off not well ether the cut looks like someone took a pair of thoughs sisser that cuts the papper in like zig zags. Alex is quit skinny and his mucils seem like they use too be big and round but now they look pail and dying. he waers a long sleave shert that is black and drity with " one more day" writan on it and over that he has a a to red zippup swetter that the hood is half ript off, one missing pockrt and cover in dirt, and on top of that a big puffy black cote that looks bran new, Alex is aso wareing black ript jeens.

Personality: Alex is happy upbeat guy that look at the glass as half full. He loves people and anemels but he would never trust someone, when ever someone trys to know him and get his trust he changes compleatly he just starts being duprest, rood and lazy. Alex is always hungey can never eat to much even though he has trubel getting food. Alex loves to talk and sing and he loves it even more whan people watchs him do it.

Background: Alex life wasent esey he lived in a faster home till he was 12 then he ran away his faster house had so many kids they would't even know he left the faster parents were big fat and abusive in that house if you spoke when eather of them was around you got beat and locked in the closet for a day or so deppending on the words that was said and if they cot you saying something about them know one see you for a week. Alex ran away because he was sick of getting his ass beat cause he couldent keep his mouth shut and he thought if he was homeless he would be happyer and be abel to live life to the fulles but 2 years after living on the streate he made a friend whith a older homeless man but the man ended up beating him up braking his arm just so he could take Alex's muney that he got from a week of bagging next time he seen the man he was out of his mind on some kind of drug or something.

Fears: Alex worse fear are cops not becase hes a bad kid because he thinks if they fined him the through him back into a faster home plus he seen many cops just beat other homeless people to a palp just for fun so ya he is tarafide of cops. his fear after that is dolls he hate dolls and eavan more pupets there eyes fallow you and stare right in to your sole and then fined out your biggis secrets.