Female #5: Nirvana Capparelli [FlamingFox555]

Full Name: Nirvana Capparelli

Pronunciation: Ner - Vahn - Uh - Cuh - Par - Elle - E

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Appearance: Nirvana is well..... Beautiful. She has brown to red ombre hair that falls down to her lower back in loose ringlets. She has a side fringe that stops at the edge of her forehead. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of Aqua Green. She has a petite figure with curves in just the right places. Nirvana's skin is peachy and has pale freckles dotted starting from her left cheek to right on it. Her lips are pink and full, with pearly white teeth.

Personality: Nirvana is a rather kind person. She is very helpful most of the time. Her looks make people think she is a stuck up brat. Nirvana also has a condition called hyperthymesia, which causes her to remember everything in her life, from the time she was born, to now. Nirvana is also super honest, funny, and intelligent. Nirvana also has another personality. She is arrogant, and rude. If she wants something she is determined to get it. Nirvana is pushy and will do anything to get her way. She is sly and sneaky. She will act nice but when your back is turned. She will stab you in the back.

Background: Nirvana grew up with her mom, Charity, her stepdad dad, Declan, and her twins, Hyacinth and Alessia. Her mom worked at her own boutiques "Capparelli's Boutique" and that boutique makes them rich. But then one day, Their dad, Garreth died in a car accident. Everybody became sad. Mostly Nirvana. Her and her dad were close. Nirvana became depressed until her mom got remarried to Declan. Then everything became happy again.

Fears: (1 Loosing another family member
2) Death

Other: Nirvana loves fire for some strange reason