Chapter Four

'SCOTT!!!' I scream and run inside to the kitchen. There is glass all over the kitchen floor and Scott is kneeling on the ground with his back to me but turns his head around with a big grin on his face. 'Scott what happened?' He burst out laughing and I'm even more confused. 'Scott what did you do?' I ask with my hands on my hips. A puzzled look flashed across his face but he covered it up quickly with a big grin. 'Haha you will never believe what I did today'

Scott's POV

On my way home from the gym I decide to run home. It took me a while to get home as I went the long way to my house since i havent run for a while. But clumsy me triped over the stairs just as I was walking up to my house and cut my foot on something sharp. Limping slightly I walk into the kitchen and find the first aid kit that is in the bottom draw. Turning to put the first aid kit onto the bench I knock off a couple of glasses that smash on the ground. I let out a slight groan in frustration, I reach to grab the brush and hear Sapphire scream and run inside. 'Scott what happened?' The panic on her face was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. 'Scott what did you do?' She looks so sexy with her hand on her hips. Wait what? Why am I thinking that, I have Claudia and I love her. But in the back of my head there is a voice that replies 'are you sure?'. 'You will never believe what I did today' I replyed quickly shaking those thoughts from my mind. Sapphire walks around the island in the middle of the kitchen and looks me up and down but stopped when she saw my foot and burst out laughing. 'I thought you had been stabbed or something. I should have known that you had just done something clumsy' she sits besides me and cleans up the cut on my foot and applies a band-aid while I clean up the rest of the glass and tell her about my clumsiness of the day.

'Scott you have always been clumsy but I didn't no you were that clumsy' she hasn't stopped laughing since she saw my foot. 'Gee thanks saph.' I roll my eyes and plonk myself onto the couch next to her as she starts flicking through the channels on the TV. 'You know I love you' she stops laughing and leans against my shoulder. 'And I love you too. Hey did you and Eli want to come over tonight for the night. Dad will be working late and we haven't seen each other for ages.' I can tell that she is thinking then jumps up 'sure I will go and tell her. I think she might be at a friends to do a assignment but said she would be home at 8:20. I should get home around then. Seeya soon' and she runs out the house.