~The Epilogue- A Future With You~

WOW.
Alex and I had been through so much together.
We laughed, we cried, and we made our own little heaven on earth.

And now...
He's gone.

Lmaoo I'm just kidding we're still together.

Let me give you a quick recap of how far we've come:

After weeks of begging and constant attempts at persuasion (plus showing our parents the other person's report card), they let us date again. Don't ask how it worked, because I still to this day don't really know.

Steph and all my bitchy friends didn't end up doing well anyway. Most of them have stable jobs, but I run into Steph working at the cash register at Walmart. She probably deserves it, although I haven't had a conversation with her in a long time.

I went to college and actually graduated Summa Cum Laute, which I'm very proud of myself for. I don't know how I did it, but having Alex by my side every step of the way helped a lot.

[^^A/N Summa Cum Laute is the highest level of honors in college- you all have the maturity levels of a 5 year old😭]

Alex did online college, which he also did very well in.

I think that's pretty much all you have to catch up on.

Here I am, sitting and thinking about all of these things. Man, we have it good.

I look down at my keyboard, staring at the diamond ring on my finger while I prepare to post my next video, titled, "We're Getting Married!"

When I started dating Alex at age 17, I didn't think I'd still be here and be living with him at age 25. But dear God I'm so happy that I am. It's crazy to think we started off the way we did- a transfer kid and a conversation about cabbage patch kids. After all the things we've been through, we finally got our happily ever after.

Alex walks into our bedroom, hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. "I love you so much," he whispers in my ear. And with that, I click the upload button.

In the beginning I was simply a huge fan of Quackity. Now, I'm going to be his wife as well. And although the whole world knows what we are, I will still always think of it as Our Secret.

And I think that's a great way to end this chapter of our lives, and begin a new one.