~Ocho- Planning With You~

I'm so sorry that I'm only getting in one update today! :( I've been working on school projects and homework for 8 hours straight so I can stay on top of things. I still have to write an entire scholarship essay tomorrow, so there's a large chance I won't update tomorrow. Sorry :(

WAKING up in the middle of the night, I'm still facing Alex. His hood is messily on his head, his hair is sloppy, and I think he has drool running down his face. Despite that, I still think he looks cute.

I turn to check the time on my phone. It shows '4:30 AM,' which means I've only been asleep for around two hours. I put my phone back down and stare at the ceiling.

As much as I hate to admit it, I truly do like Alex. It's only been two weeks, I understand that, but we act like long time friends whenever we're around each other. It's strange to me. But he belongs with Steph. I want to make my best friend happy, not betray her and go after her crush. She's gorgeous- I'm sure she'll get Alex anyway. All my friends that like him are gorgeous, come to think of it.

Three of my friends have a crush on him, which is truly insane to me. Steph has the biggest crush out of all of them, so I don't have to explain more there. Another one is named Teresa. She got cheated on over the summer, so she's trying to clap back with someone else to make her ex jealous. She really has the fakest crush on him, because it's all to get revenge. The last friend is named Nora, and she only has a slight crush on him. She has multiple crushes and tries to pursue every boy she sees, so her being interested in Alex was not surprising in the slightest.

As I continue thinking, I feel Alex's body shift around and some mumbling. "No, that's not gonna work." He says very faintly. I laugh at his unconscious thoughts and drift off to sleep again.

     "Cabbage patch, get the hell up." I hear Alex laugh as he shakes me by the shoulders. "Mmmmmffffgggh." I reply. I turn onto my stomach and put my head into the pillow.

      "Y/N, you have to get up. Your mom wants you home in an hour. She just dropped by to say that."

      "Ugh. Fine."

      After I finish getting ready, I still have 40 minutes to kill with Alex. "I still have to edit that video," I tell him as I plop down next to him on his bed, "I was supposed to post three days ago."

      "C'mon, you know this was better."

      "Hmmm... I don't know. I think editing's better than hanging out with you, shortie." He fake gasps at my statement.

      "Take that back, Y/N!"

     "Okay fine, it was alright."

     "No, it was awesome. Say it."

      "Yeah, it was epic."

     As I'm about to walk out the door, I say my goodbye for the weekend. "Sooo, I'll see you Monday?"

     "Yup. Hey, Y/N?"

     "Yeah?"

     "My moms gonna be out of town next weekend, and she wants me to use up this Olive Garden gift card, so I was wondering if you'd want to, yknow-"

     "Yes, I'll go with you, shortie."

     "Okay, it's a date! See you Monday."

     "Yup, Monday." And with that, I close the door behind me. Being super fucking happy.