~Dos- Meeting You~

Sorry for being inactive lmao
And I'm sorry that I made your username for you it's just easier for me.
Btw italics means thoughts

     "HOLA,      mi nombre es Alex. Acabo de mudarme al otro lado de la calle junto con el resto de mi familia. Trajimos galletas" The boy says, holding up a plate of freshly baked chocolate chip treats. I speak Spanish, but English is much easier for me. And since I know this boy speaks English, I might as well ask.

     "Hola, mi nombre es Y/N. ¿Habla Inglés?" I say, which means, "Hi, my name is Y/N. Do you speak English?

     "Oh, yeah. H-Hi, my name's Alex. I just moved in across the street alongside my family. We brought cookies!"

Ho
Ly
Shit

Remain calm.

Remain fucking calm.

SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT

     "Thanks! My name's Y/-"

     "DO WE HAVE A VISITOR?!" My mom yells out, interrupting me. Goddamnit. Now he's never gonna show up here again.

     My mom quickly speed-shuffles over to us in her bathrobe and sweatpants. "Oh, who's this young man? Y/N, you didn't tell me you had a boyfr-"

     "UHH MOM THIS IS ALEX." I say interrupting her sentence. He lets out an awkward chuckle. "He's our new neighbor. And he brought us cookies."

     "OH HOW SWEET OF YOU!" My mom babbles on. "Oh, you're wearing the same beanie!" I blush and look at the ground. He laughs a little, shifts in his stance, and clears his throat. "So, tell me. Are you in high school, college..."

     "I- I'm a Senior in High School." Alex nervously states.

     "OH SO IS Y/N! YOU'LL BE GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER THEN!"

    "I guess we will." I say, slightly smiling. He returns the gesture.

    "Do you want to come inside? I just put out some chips!" Mom states, making me extremely embarrassed. "I would, but I have to get back to unpacking the last of my stuff. It was nice meeting you two though!" He shyly states.

     "OH YOU TOO! See you around!"

     "Yep!" And with that, Alex walks out the door. My mom walks to her room. Once she reaches her door frame, she turns back around and says, "he's a keeper," then abruptly shuts her door. Thanks for the input, mom.

Alex's P.O.V.
Oh I know who Y/N is.

     I know damn well who Y/N is.

     I'm a huge fan of her, but I dont follow her social media. And now she's my fucking neighbor. The only reason why is because whenever I follow a girl on Twitter or Instagram(other than Ani), fans speculate to death. Y/N doesn't follow me back, and I know her fans are chill enough for her to follow guys. But that's just my luck, I guess.

You know what? Fuck it.

You are now following MoonShine on Twitter.

Words can't describe how much of a fan I am. And yes, I've seen every one of her videos.

Y/N P.O.V.

QuackityHQ is now following you on Twitter.

So... my new neighbor knows who I am?

If he watches my weird-ass videos he's never gonna talk to me again.