Chapter 17 - Kiss Me, Stupid

Evelyn's POV

It was as though something inside me had ignited to life. I could help myself as I wanted more of John's addictive kisses. My mind kept on replaying the one we just had shared, it was slow...and very sweet. But now I was ready for something else. I felt my chest rumble with intensions beyond belief and I knew that my eyes had darkened with thick emotions. 

When John also released a low, deep growl himself, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. Before I could blink, I launched myself at John, grabbed his devilishly handsome face and smashed my lips into his. One word...exhilerating. My dominance only lasted for about three seconds, I expected that much too. John was the type of guy that loved to be the dominant one, plus I love that he was percisly that as well. 

Our lips were rough against eachother, it was extremely passionate. This kiss was purely to show our want for eachother and I was not the one to complain. I moaned loudly but not shamefully, as John began to make my tongue tingle with the movement of his own. My hands trailed up his glorious abs, the smooth planes of his defined chest  before finally tangling themselves in his beautiful hair. With that, I pulled him closer to me...however that was possible was beyond me.

John took his as an oppertunity to drift his hands along my back and they stopped once they had reached my pert backside, then without hesitation, he lifted me up which made me wrap my legs around his waist. I broke of the kiss when I felt the wall pressing against my back. What? Who put that wall there? Oh, John must have moved us so that I was pushed against the nearest wall.

"Wow, you're a good kisser," I commented as he didn't stop continuing leaving me small kisses along my jaw, neck and collar bone. 

"I get that a lot, Princesa," he replied cockily, his lips vibrating the skin touching his mouth.

I let out a breathless grunt at his response and muttered, "arrogent, knight."

He chuckled, finally pulling away from my collar bone, I felt cold instantly at the loss of contact. "You love it really. Oh, and you're an expert kisser too," he smiled.

I felt myself grin at him, then I looked down to notice our very intimate positions. I cleared my throat before saying, "umm, mind setting me down?"

He looked confused for a second before he noticed our positions. He shrugged and pressed himself harder against me, I bit my lips to stop a moan from slipping out. "I rather like this stance," he said very throaty.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed at his chest. "Let me down, John. I need to collect Aaron, remember?" He was at his friend's house, a little were called James.

He sighed dramatically and slowly...more like teasingly, let me down. 

"Good boy," I haunted patting his head, although I had to go on my tiptoes to do so.

John sent me a hell of a sexy smile. "Boy? Maybe someday I can make you take that back. I can assure you that I am not a boy. I'll show you how manly I am," with that, he winked at me.

 I rolled my eyes at him, "didn't expect any less".

______________________________________

Before I knew it, a whole week had passed. Everything was just pure bliss, me and John were getting closer than ever. Aaran, being the smart kid he was, found out about us quickly. He didn't mind of course, in fact he was super cocky about it saying something about him always knowing. Meh, whatever ten year old kids are on about these days. 

"You ready?" John asked, it was time to teach the younger generation. Yay! As you can clearly see, I was super excited. 

"Mmm," I mumbled as I just got into his car. Aaron took the bus, he wanted to be a normal kid apparantly.