Vasilios x Lizard imagines

(Transferred from my book: Blind Date)

Actually i was planning to do like a crack pairing where it takes place in a whole nother universe, everythings the same as the blind date timeline, but the only difference is that reader is replaced wirh Lizard

Like  (F/n) set Vasilios up with Lizard instead of (y/n)
(Yayy (y/n) is free to choose her own healthy relationship bf/gf)

eg. "Meeting Face to Face" (ch1)

Lizard: Bro this butter is like... buttery, bro

Vasilios: *visibly shaking* please Lizard, eat with your hands not with your guns.

Lizard: bro

Since when i read reader insearts, the (y/n) automatically is replaced with Lizard skksks

Another example: "Amusement park" (ch 4? 5? Idk, its where reader has a date with Vassy in a themepark)

Lizard: dude where are we going

Vasilios: *points at the tunnel of love*

Lizard:

Lizard: that's gay bro

Vasilios: *spluttering* w-wh- what...? But we're both men dating— *gets a seizure*

Lizard: bro

And another example: "We meet again" (chapter where reader first gets assaulted in the mouth by vassy)

Lizard: *picks up phone* wahey-hey! This is Lizard T-boy, you've reached Lizard's shop of gifts, wanna place an order? Any gifts ya wanna buy for your family this holiday season?

Vasilios:

Vasilios: Seeing our previous tryst did not fulfill your expectations, I propose a change of venue to suit your taste. That way, our succeeding rendezvous will surely satisfy you and I.

Lizard: Dude, I can only understand english

Vasilios: ...That was english.

Lizard: no bro wdym

Vasilios: I was speaking in English!

Lizard: yeah, this language, I only understand this language. Could you repeat what you just said but in this language?

Vasilios:

Lizard: so are ya gonna order somethin? Snowglobes are in season.

Vasilios: I— forget it. *hangs up*

Lizard: bro

—————————————————

VASILARD (Vassy x Lizard) IMAGINES (thank u @NiZinLouLiHa 4 the ship name)

"His house" (where reader gets to know his big bird)

Lizard: *gets attacked by Hermes*

Lizard: Damn it Vivaldi! Your flying chicken is killin' me , man!

Vasilios:

Vasilios: *leaves Lizard to be attacked by Hermes*

Lizard: bro

Lizard: whoa bro! He's chunky, what's his name?

Vasilios: Hermes, Hermes. Named after the Greek god who serves as a messenger, a herald to other gods.

Lizard: cool cool

Vasilios:

Lizard:

Vasilios:

Lizard: what?

Vasilios: say his name.

Lizard: Herpes.

Vasilios: Wrong... But you're close.

Lizard: Harold?

Vasilios: *sighs and instructs Hermes to attack Lizard in French*

Hermes: skwok

Lizard: bro

"We Meet Again" (the mouth assault part)

It never happened because Vasilios was appalled by Lizard's lip flakes and weird smell.

Lizard: here you go, on the house. Come again!

Lizard gives him a free snowglobe.

Vasilios: Thank you.

Vasilios: *drives home in silence by himself*

When he arrives home, he sets the snowglobe on the dining table and go straight to shower because the strong smell of cannabis was stuck on him. He hates it.

After that, he soaked the snowglobe in disinfectant.

Somehow he felt sleepy, Vasilios goes to bed after cleaning everything up. He didn't wake up until the next day. It must be the fumes that he inhaled.

Vasilios was too exhausted to call or go to Lizard's place, at the end, Lizard spent the rest of the day smoking weed by himself.

Lizard: bro

Scenario: Lizard was spooked by Vasilios knowing where he is every time.

So he decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Lizard did some research and found Vasilios's home address. He hitched a ride to Vasilios's house. When he's at his door step, he received a call from Vasilios.

Vasilios: Why are you not in your shop at this time of the day? Are you going somewhere without my permission?

Lizard: yeah, your house.

Vasilios: oh don't be ridiculous—

Lizard rang his doorbell. He hears a series of thundering footsteps before the door swings open to reveal a very alarmed Vasilios with his phone pressed to his ear.

Vasilios: How do you know where I live?

Lizard: Bitch! How do you know where I am!?

Vasilios: How did you get here? It's a two hour drive and there's no bus stops nearby, you don't drive either!

Lizard: listen bro, you have your ways, I have mine. I'll give you a hint, I used the same method as ya.

Vasilios blinks rapidly before dialing another number. Namely, (F/n)'s number.

They have a yelling match with eachother through the phone. Vasilios angrily hung up on her and returned his focus on Lizard.

Lizard: you got any Spronk?

Vasilios:

Lizard: kinda thirsty from running

Vasilios slammed the door shut. Leaving Lizard outside of his house.

Lizard: bro