Just an idea

You live in a world where everyone is born with a special power, telekinesis, superhuman strength, animal whispering, ice powers, fire powers, the power to lick your own elbow, you name it.
Everyone said that you were lucky to be born with the ability to fly.

No, not just float in air but actually controlling the speed at your own will, like the fictional character, superman.
But there were...some problems to that.

You were also born with a crippling fear of heights.
Also, motion sickness-
And sensitive eardrums-
And you DESPISE the feeling of blood rushing down your feet, tickling them-
And an inability to stay conscious under a G-force of 6.3.
And you sometimes can't control it.

You have a very, rare and special power but you refuse to fully utilise it.
The last time you flew up to catch a woman jumping from a tall building, you vomited on her and fainted because all the blood rushed to your legs.

The woman was safe though, as another one of your co-workers that uses magnetic fields to fly managed to save her and YOU.

From there, you were placed on parking ticket duty.
You couldn't be happier.

You hummed to yourself as you hover five centimeters above the ground. Unlike walking or running, flying doesn't take up energy at all.

Sometimes you can't exactly control your ability of yours, you would end up launching yourself onto a car.

Then you heard a deafening explosion. You looked above to see your other co-workers fighting big villians with glimmering justice. You thought that they were badass, but too bad you can't be like them.
You sighed as you slap a ticket onto the windshield of a car.

CRASH!
Your (literally) fuming co-worker crashed onto the car, hurling shards of glass everywhere.
You panicked when your parking violation book and pants caught on fire, most likely from the sparks of your co-worker.
This made you lost control of your abilities and you were forcefully propelled upwards fast, so fast that you broke the sound barrier and created a sonic boom.

You blacked out before you could scream bloody murder, your eyes were rolled back into your sockets, your ears popped, tears, drool and mucous was flowing from your openings and the fire on your pants were put out by your urine.

At least you helped your co-workers out by headbutting a villian in the rear.
This gave a superhero the chance to freeze him with ice. Unfortunately your head was also frozen along the villian's rear.

-
"...(y/n)...(y/n)..."
Everything was muffled, of course, your eardrums were damaged.

"Officer (y/n)!"
Your whole body jolted up as electricity was channeled through you.
This sudden activity threw your whole body up, but it seems like you were strapped onto the hospital bed with some 'immovable' leather.