Death ??

I've been stuck here for months now, Pan is nothing if not a nuisance, Bailey ignore's me and the other boys either hit on me or totally blank me out.

Pan- Training, now.
I wasn't normally allowed to train but today I was bored and decided to join in, I put on, brown leather pants, black top and my cloak, I grabbed my knives and bow, I placed the arrows in the holder, and followed.
Pan- I see.. we have an uninvited guest. Wendy.
And all the boys turned revealing me at the end of the line.
Me- I'm as good as any of theses boys, better than a few maybe.
Pan- you really think so.
Me- yes .
Pan- fine stand in front of the tree. TARGET PRACTICE.
And I felt the blood start to rush. What had I just done?
I went and stood in front of the trees and the first boy walked up, he aimed the knife towards me a threw it, he miss me and it went to the grass and pan signalled next the second boy got the tree missing me,  after all the boys went, most of them missing, knives just weren't there thing.
Me- you ready to do something proper now, or are we just going to have your boys mess around.
Pan- don't speak to me like that, BAILEYYY.
And Bailey walked forwards,
Pan- hit her. Now.
Bailey smiled at the chance for revenge, he held the knife and aimed it towards my head, he threw it, it missed and I saw pan grab Bailey by the neck,
Pan- I told you to hit her. Why would disobey me?. Such a stupid boy?
I could see The colour fading from his face, I grabbed the knife next to me, and Threw it straight at pan, he installs dropped Bailey, and grabbed The knife just before it hit him.
Pan raced towards me, grabbing me and throwing me in the dirt, I spit out the mud and rolled over, pan now hovering over me, he traced the scar on my eye, with his knife, the sharp pain showed he'd just recut my scar, he slapped me, and I groaned, he scratched my cheek, I felt the blood run down my face, I couldn't move I was paralysed,
Pan- how dare you ?, I don't know who you think you are ? Your really starting to piss me off , You've no power over me Wendy.
He moved a piece of hair and scrapped the knife over my head, he kicked me in the ribs and I groaned loudly, he grabbed my hair and forced me to my feet,
Pan- UP.
I grabbed The sword he threw towards me, he lunged at me barely missing, the ache in my ribs slowed me down, but it was pan that showed me how to fight, I watched as his feet, stepped slowly, I thrust the sword at him, it sliced a small piece of flesh on his side, but he barely recognised it, he went at me, cutting my shirt, I went at him missing and tripping over, I leant on the tree for support,
Pan- give up. Surrender.
Me- Never.
I spat at him, he placed the silver against my neck and my breathing slowed, he felt the cold metal pressing against my bruised neck,
Pan-  you had fire, I liked that fire, now your nothing. Just another lost girl.
The metal pushing against my throat,I gasped as I felt him relive the pressure, then pushing it there harder.
Me- I wasn't another lost girl, I was the lost girl. I loved you. I hate you now.
Pan- then your stupid. Any last words? Girlie.
I thought hard about these words but the only ones I could think of where.
Me- to die would be an awfully big adventure.
I saw the doubt form in his eyes and he watched me.
Me- I always be with you.
I mouthed to Bailey,  I looked at pan, staring him in the eyes, I bowed my head, I smiled at him and gave him one last kiss.
Then I felt the mud underneath my bum, I was sat head buried I my knees, all the boys left and tears just steamed down my face.