-Ouch thats gotta hurt-

I'd been stuck in this cage for days or weeks, I don't really know, time works differently here.
a Tallboy whose name was Tyler had been bringing me food, bread, and water every morning, I haven't seen Bailey or pan, I've been trying to work a way out of here for a while now, but I think I have an idea,

The sun rose and I knew Tyler was coming, the sound of the leaves activated my plan, he walked into the clearing holding the same old wooden plate

Me- hey.
Tyler- hey I've got your food here
And he passed me that plate, we'd Latley become more friendly, you know me being stuck in here. After I'd eaten was when I'd started stretching or moving my arms irritatingly.

Me- Tyler please let me out for like 2 minutes. I just need to stretch.
Tyler looked hesitantly around, then at me, he contemplated what to do, then unlocked the door.

I crawled out looking around, I jumped up in the air waving my arms around,
Tyler- shhhh
I ran to Tyler and hugged him, he seemed surprised but hugged me back, he spun my around and we danced and ran around,
Tyler- okay now back in.
And with that the mood changed.
Me- Tyler please just let me go.
Tyler- you know I can't do that pan wouldn't allow it
Me- fine then we can do this the hard way.
I put my fist up and took a first shot, it caught him off guard and he grabbed his nose, I saw the blood on his hand, I kicks him in his lower stomach, he dropped towards the ground, I stood back a minute and watched. As I turned to walk away I felt a sharp pain in my left thigh and saw the silver dagger, in the back of my leg, I pulled it out and put my hand over the wound.
Me- bitch .
I muttered and kept running, hurrying away, wincing as I went.
Tyler- He'll find you,  you know it. Its Peter Pan, he'll kill me then come for you..
I ran as fast as I could towards the shore,
I didn't think to turn around, to even think about Tyler and the mess I'd just created, then I stopped remembering Bailey, I'd left him, Pan surely wouldn't have let him live.

I reached the sand and took a minute to breath,  still holding my leg I moved my hand and noticed the large amount of blood coming from my leg and the sick feeling coming over me, I sat in the sand just for a minute, I ripped the legs off both jeans, Turing them into leather short shorts, and wrapping the lose fabric around the cut, that stopped the bleeding, I noticed the island was spinning and then everything went black...

Hey guys, I'm really sorry it's really late just been hectic but schools been cancelled cause of corona virus, which I just want to mention, if you know anyone at risk, self isolation is the key, wash hands and try to avoid contact, besides that live you life and have fun thank you for waiting so patiently for me.. I love and adore you guys.
— V —