excitement.

I and Peter walked around aimlessly for quite a while I thought until we ended up at the beach, we stood at the shore just watching the sun, it wasnt setting but it was going down, I turned to see peter whose eyes had been glued to me, I awkwardly walked off, kicking the white sands around. Peter chuckled, watching me play like a child, splashing in the shore and kicking sand around, I didn't really notice the attention he was paying me, it was peaceful, just to walk, I spun around and saw peter, with a smirk on his face and his hands behind his back, I walked over and attempted to grab whatever he was holding, but he just laughed and moved it, we played like this for a few minutes and I kinda forgot him and remembered the boy I played with all that time ago.

tired of arguing I polity asked - " okay what is it?", he pulled the object close to him and remembering our conversation this morning I walked towards him, in total silence we walked to each other until we were but inches apart.  I could smell his breath on my face, the increased in silence and tension, as we got closer I admired his features, he pulled the object from behind his back and handed it to me, I looked at it.. it was a very familiar object, a thimble some might call it, I smiled at it, my acorn, he took the chair and signaled for me to turn around, I pulled my hair around and he put on my neck, I'd noticed he was breathing heavier than earlier, 

me- thank you, but why?

peter- well it looks a little better on you than me.

me- *chucking* thank you.

and I kissed his cheek, I stayed there, deciding whether I should move or kiss him, he moved his face and connected our lips, "beautiful" he whispered against my lips, I smiled and he smirked as I put my hands around his neck, he moved his to my waist, holding me in place.

Bailey- hey, hey what's going on?

peter- did I say interrupt?

me- Wait, Bailey, it isn't what it looks like.

Biley-0h it looks like my girlfriend is kissing my mate. 

peter- well then it is what it looks like.

me - peter. I mean pan. shut up.

pan grabbed my wrist, tightly and I whimpered at the pain, "never tell me to shut up", Bailey grabbed the pocket knife he had and threw it straight towards pan, Peter grabbed the knife, right before it hit his face, and he did not seem pleased, pan walked straight over, still gripping my wrist, he took the knife and stabbed Bailey, in his lower stomach, "never ever challenge my dominance" pan said, starting to shout, "if I want to kiss your girl, I will, I will do whatever I want with her. shes mine Bailey now clean yourself up and leave us in peace"

some of the other boys gripped Bailey's shoulders leading him back to camp, when pan swung me around, having me crash into his body, "so... are we gonna get back to that?" he said. "ew no. don't ever come near me again" and I yanked my wrist away and walked off, running ahead to find Bailey, pan looked mad, he kicked the sand and started to mumble to himself, "how dare she? she's mine, no his, one more bad thing and im going to kill him, even is she has to go with him" 

I caught up the Bailey and I started to apologize continuously, his head kept bobbing and his eyes kept closing, the boys promised he'd live, but this is all my fault, I kissed pan and he met the conquesense.