Romance

I woke up this morning to the sound of laugher and birds singing merrily to each other.. I changed into an outfit Peter had picked out for me.. It was a skimpy white blouse and a skirt..
I hated his outfit choices.. They were always so reveling.
I walked to the boys and found my gear.. My holsters and bow.. I grabbed a latte and an apple and went to find someone.. The first person I came across was Pan. I asked him to help me with my holsters and he happily complied.. He took them from me and stroked me leg seductively and hooked the band round tightly.. Making sure his fingers were always lingering.. Touching somewhere on My thighs.. then Bailey walked over and kissed me... And I saw the jealously bubble in pan.. And he slipped his hand up the side of my skirt touching and grabbing for rim of my underwear.
My breath hitched
And I just pretend it was Bailey.. When actually pan was touching me and as much as i didnt want to admit, i was actually enjoying his touch.

We started training and then pan came back and gave us soome news, "everyone. I've got some orders today.. Right you, you, you and you are hunting on the West. And Wendy, and me are going to be in the North"
And with that everyone ran off, besides bailey who stayed " babe be careful" he said giving me kiss.
After he left.. I slapped him and asked what the hell he though he was doing
Me-  why would you touch me like that.. When Bailey is there.. He's my boyfriend

Pan-oh I know who it is, and I just needed a little ecxitment.

Me - you want ecxitment it's on.