Good Morning.

The tight bamboo bars.. Enclosed me.. Suffocating me... I started to breath heavily as I tried to find a way out.. Pulling and clawing at the lock.. It was impossible.. I began screaming... With everything I had.. "help" "pan get your ass over here now" " pan"
I screamed for Peter and he came.. In a bright green blur of smoke.. He appeared and he seemed pissed.

Peter - " Good morning luv, how are you? Is it nessasiarly for you to be shouting like that?"
He said this so naturally but it also had a hint of sarcasm.. It was attractive to say the least.

Me- " how am I!, really? I'm caged up.. I stink and I just wanna go home "

Peter-" aw my lost girl.. Gonna cry"

Me - "I'm not your lost girl.. And I don't cry"

Peter- anyway goergous.. I did come for a reason.

Me- and that would be?

Peter- I have a deal for you.

Me- what?

Peter- you can stay in camp with me and the lost boys.. On the conditions you don't try and escape and you live like every other boy here.

Me- why would I take it?? I could stay here and live out my days in peace and soildtued

Peter- for one I know you hate small spaces and two.. Don't you forget.. Time stands still on neverland.. You don't live out your days..

I had to think about it.. I didn't know if I wanted to live like the boys but either way I wasn't leaving again or with pan's permission.

Me- Fine.

Peter - for the moment your staying with me... You know precautions and all.

He opened the cage door and held out a hand.. I shuved this hand away and got out myself. I brushed my night gown down and patted my hair..

Peter - you know.. You've change quite a bit since your last visit. * he moved closer and I retreated backwards untill I slammed a tree.. Peter inches away.. I could his hot breath on my face..

Me- Peter... Please don't.. * I felt extremely vulnerable I didn't know what to do.. I didn't want to stop him but I knew it was wrong.

Peter persistented his eyes never leaving mine.. he kissed my neck, my collarbone.. He ran his fingertips on the hem of my nightgown, and up my thigh.. I moved giving him more access.. He bit  lightly on my ear and whispered " don't worry nobody will know" and with that I let out a slight moan and he ran his fingers to the hem of my underwear.. And that made me snap back.

Me- ugh no pan get off of me. *and I pushed him off..
We walked in silence and when we reached the camp.. I worried about myself all the lost boys wrte new or new to me.. But they were all older and way more attractive..
But I pushed though thoughts away and followed pan into the clearing.

Peter - this is Wendy... Be nice *he winked as he said jt* and training starts as usual tomorrow.

Pan walked off and signaled for me to follow I did.. And he led us to a big cabin.. Right in the center.. We walked inside.. On the left a small, old looking stove.. And couple of counter tops and opposite to that a big bookshelf, chairs and a coffee table and then in the corner a set of French doors and a large bed.

Me- where do you want me to sleep.?

Peter started to laugh and went and tapped the area next to him on the bed.

Peter - right next to me baby.

Me- I'm not doing that and I'm not your baby.

Peter - oh baby girl.. Don't fret.. I can control myself.. If you can.