The Hiragi's

I stood there in shock as he continued to kiss me.

'Snap out of it me!' I thought.

I quickly pushed him away.

I stared at him for a moment then started running towards the place I had to go.

'What was that about?' I thought as I stopped and panted a little.

I then quickly composed myself.

I then made my way to the elevator leading to the Kureto's office.

I sighed.

I was about to head up but then I saw Mitsuba come out of the elevator I was about to go on.

"Mitsuba?" I said.

To be honest, I forgot she would be here at this time.

"Oh, Y/N. You're here." She said.

"Yeah... To be honest, I don't know what they want. I'm guessing it's about what I said on the battlefield in Shinjuku." I stated.

"You're actually right. We all have a lot of questions to ask you. Is what you said true?" She asked me.

"Are you really from another world."

"Yeah... It's a long story. One moment you're just watching TV and the next you're sitting in an orphanage full of kids you've never met in your entire life but somehow they know you." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Wow... That's pretty interesting. Well, anyway, I gotta get going." She said turning her back to me.

"Oh and, Y/N, be careful. They're testing you to see whether you are a threat to us or an ally. Just wanted to give you a heads up before you, you know, do anything rash." She said slowly walking away.

"Thanks Mitsu." I said as I hit the elevator button and got on the elevator.

As I walked into the hallway I slowly made my way to the huge doors that lead to Kureto Hiragi's office.

I slowly opened the doors.

"Hello? It's Y/N Hyakuuya. Where is everybody? Wait a minute don't tell me... I went into the wrong door... Well, sorry for the intrusion. I'll be on my-" I was about to leave when the doors slammed behind me.

"Okay, I get it. Geez... You don't have to slam a door in my face. A simple 'this is the right place', would do just fine." I said quietly.

"And que the Vampire in 3... 2... 1 now." I said as the Vampire appeared before me ready to attack.

I pulled out my sword and killed the Vampire.

"Good job, I see that you didn't use that power of yours to kill the Vampire. Which means you either don't know how to control it or it's unstable. Or maybe it's both considering how you killed a few of our men with it." Kureto said from across the room when the lights turned on.

"Y/N Hyakuuya, or should I say Y/N    L/N." At that my eyes widened.

"Yes, what is it?" I said.

"Hmm... You don't seem like a particularly hostile person... Let's see how well you handle a sword. No curse added." He said getting ready to fight.

I laughed at his words.

"Why say those words to me if you're not going to follow through on your own word?" I said laughing.

He narrowed his eyes.

"Prepare to fight, now Private L/N." He stated in a firm tone.

"Okay whatever you say sir~." I said preparing to fight.

"You're actually quite sharp compared to your brother." Shinya said from behind us.

He started his curse and went to attack me.

I dodged to the side to avoid the attack.

I quickly analyzed how the blow hit the floor and how it moved.

"So, that's how it moves... You can't hit me if I move to the side a certain distance from where you aimed your attack. Making that attack ineffective." I stated to him.

His eyes widened.

'An opening! But I won't aim for him, Mitsuba's sister will definitely come to block the blow.' I charged at him and just as I was about to hit Kureto, sure enough, the girl blocked the blow with her sword.

"I knew you would do that." I then roundhouse kicked her across the room.

"Looks like I win sir." I said as my blade was right up by his throat ready to be sliced.

"Sorry, but I don't think so." I turned and saw Shinya pointing his gun at my head from behind.

I laughed.

"Shinya, do you honestly think I care about my life? As long as my target dies that means I've completed my task I was given. If I die, I die. And I will die having no regrets."

There eyes widened.

I lowered my sword.

"I see, you're willing to go that far for orders. You're definitely nothing like Guren. I'm actually quite impressed by you. Come with us." Kureto said walking into the back room.

"Don't tell me... You seriously kidnapped my friends like you did in the show..." I said to myself.

"What was that?"

"You know, you don't have to bring my friends into this. I'll gladly tell you all I know. I'll even tell you about my world." I stated as we got to the room.

"You will?" They said.

"Yeah, I have absolutely no reason to hide this sort of thing. And honestly it'll help me get things off of my chest." I said.

Kureto looked at me, studying me, to see if I was lying or telling the truth.

"Very well... Let her friends go, it's useless having them here." He said.

"But just for good measure... Bring the truth serum we prepared." He said.

"Yes sir." The blonde then brought the syringe with a clear liquid in it.

"Insert it in her arm." He ordered and the girl came towards me.

They inserted the needle.

Everything started to spin around me.

"What's going on...?"

...