The Catastrophe

We were out running errands when it happened.

It came in like a bolt of lightning.

I had honestly forgotten what I was aiming for when I got sent here.

So had Christina.

"C'mon Y/N hurry! We have to see if everyone is okay!" Yuu was telling me.

When we got there the Procter wasn't breathing.

To be honest I don't think me and Christina could have prevented this. Even if we tried, no one would listen to two kids rambling on about the end of the world.

Before we knew it we were in the car being shipped to the Vampire City.

They gave us the uniform we had to wear.

We were treated as blood slaves, live stock for the vampires.

"Ugh... This stupid juice tastes disgusting!" I said, Christina nodded and threw away the cranberry juice.

I did the same.

"You know if you don't drink that you could get the virus." Mika said drinking the juice.

"Mika it's just a lie they told us so our blood is healthy for them to drink. We're live stock remember." Christina said.

"Yeah that could tr-" Mika started before Yuu came over squeezing the juice everywhere.

"Ugh! I hate this juice I'm not their live stock, it's disgusting and I am not drinking it!" He pouted.

"Aren't you at all worried you guys could get sick?" He asked.

"Don't worry Mika we won't, trust me." I said.

'And Ferrid pops up in 3, 2, 1, now. ' I thought, looking over and seeing the snake man himself.

"Lord Ferrid!" Mika yells.

"Ah... Young Mika, what a surprise tell me how is your family doing?" He said putting a hand on Mika's cheek.

I grimaced.

'I can't really do anything, because this needs to be done in order to escape. But I have to at least try to save them. As well as Mika, he went through so much shit, because of the vampires. And to make Christina happy.' I thought.

"Ah and will the H/C haired girl and the trouble maker be joining us?" He stated.

'Wait, why me as well?' I thought.

"Like h-" Yuu started but Mika cut him off.

"No, they're shy!" Mika said loudly.

"Oh what a pity." Ferrid said and walked away in a hurry.

Me and Christina looked at each other and said, "Creepy...".

Mika, Yuu, Y/N, and Christina started walking in the direction of our house.

Mika and Yuu got in an argument and Yuu ended up storming off like in the anime.

Mika went his own way.

"Christina, how are we going to fight off Ferrid tonight. We have to survive as well as save the kids." I said thinking hard but coming up with no ideas.

"Y/N I don't know if we can save them. Let alone us surviving. We might not live past tonight. It's a scary thought but think about it if we help them we are as good as dead." She said.

"So you're saying we save our asses and let everyone else take the fall."

"No, what I meant was we aren't fast enough or physically capable of helping the children. Think about it, he is a vampire. Super human speed, cuts things with his bare hands, super strength, etc.. If we get hit we die. The kids ran away but was too slow to run away, we have smaller legs now as well, we aren't as fast as we were when we were high schooler height. We can't beat him. It's not logical. Plus, so far everything that has happened in the anime has happened in real life now. What's to say it won't continue to be like that. There's nothing we can do." She stated.