Demon's Contract

"Okay class! These are your test scores. Please remember to study harder next time, and remember you can always try harder next time!" Sayuri, the 'teacher' said to the class.

She handed Christina her test, then handed me mine.

I looked at it and I got a 100%. No surprise there.

Christina looked like she had the same and shrugged.

She was always super smart, but I always wondered why she got bad grades in our world?

Maybe, it's because we both were too busy playing video games and watching anime to actually try at playing school. And here we have a reason to try our best.

'Yeah, that must be it.' I thought chuckling to myself.

Christina looked at me.

"What's so funny?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just remembering the past is all..." I said sighing to myself.

"Hey... Do you ever miss our other world?" I whispered to her quietly.

"What is there to miss? The only person I would have missed is..." She looked down, "You...".

She said the last part so quietly I barely heard her.

"Oh my god! What an amazing score, I mean, only a super human would be able to score this! You must be a genius!" Shinoa said grabbing Yuu's test and running around the room giggling.

'I'm sure Yuu was obviously hiding his test specifically from her.' I thought, trying my best not to smile and giggle.

"Hey! Give it back! Y/N! Help me out here!" He said desperately to me.

"Sorry, but I'm a busy girl!" I said holding in laughter.

"Hey! Whose side are you on?!" He asked in a high voice.

I just laughed.

When he finally caught up to Shinoa he finally noticed it wasn't in her hands anymore.

Kimizuki had it in his hands and was looking at it and wondering how a person could score so badly.

"How is it possible that you scored this badly on just a language test?" He said pissing of Yuu.

"What did you say!?" Yuu said quickly grabbing the test from his hands while getting up in Kimizuki's face.

"But it makes sense that you failed." Yoichi butted in before they killed each other.

"What?" Yuu said.

"Sorry that's not what I meant. What I meant was, since you spent most of your childhood with the vampires in captivity it makes sense you would fail since you didn't get a proper education with them. So it makes sense that you would fail." Yoichi said smiling.

Yuu looked dumbfounded for a moment then nodded.

"Yeah, what he said." He said desperately trying to get people to agree with this statement so he didn't look completely stupid in front of the whole class.

"Then why is it only you failed while the other two got 100%'s?" Yuu then looked surprised as well as everyone else.

They all seemed to expect us three to fail right off the bat since we all came from the vampires all those years ago.

"How did you guys pass and I didn't?" Yuu said groaning to himself.

"We just got... Lucky?" I said slowly, trying to think of an excuse that would make sense but came up with none.

Just then Guren came into the room.

'Ah... Thank god!' I thought happy that Guren is here.

"Alright class I decided to stop by to check how things are going on and it looks like things are going-" Guren started before he was interrupted by Kimizuki.

"Guren you have been missing for almost a week, as the head instructor, you should be here everyday. As your students, I think you should offer up some form of apology. Maybe some cursed gear should do." He said firmly.

'I hate to agree but if this doesn't happen the plot will not progress.' I thought sighing and agreeing with Kimizuki.

Christina also nodded her head.

"Sayuri. What is your analysis on that based off of there progress?" He turned to the Supervisor.

"Well there are quite a few contenders, but I would say Y/N and Yoichi take the cake. Yoichi has a surprisingly high resistance to demons and Y/N almost seems to be immune to there affects almost as if something was protecting her from it..." She said trailing off at the end.

This obviously surprised Guren, because his eyes widened for a moment, then they went back to normal.

"Alright then." He then slowly unsheathed his sword.

"Oh my, you're going to attack here! This is getting interesting by the second." Shinoa added in.

"Remember, if you die from this you can blame yourself for not training hard enough." He said as he let out his demon power from his sword.

People started falling unconscious left and right I looked at Christina and she seemed to be struggling a little, but was still standing.

Kimizuki was struggling, but seemed fine.

Yuu of course was okay.

Yoichi I think was the same as me.

And Shinoa wad just standing there as if nothing was happening.

It finally stopped.

"Well looks like the five of you who are standing get a reward. Come with me." He said.

He then lead us down to the basement.

We reached the elevators that lead down to the cursed gear.

Once the elevator doors were opened I glanced around.

'So this is what it looks in real life. This really is more amazing than the anime!" I thought.

"Pick your choice of weapon carefully

"Pick your choice of weapon carefully.  Oh and, don't die. I would rather not deal with your corpses, because you turned into demons." Guren said.

We turned and walked towards the weapons.

I looked around and saw a katana that called out to me.

I slowly walked towards it.

'This is it!' I thought.

"Pull out the weapons on the count of three." Guren said behind us.

"One!" Yuu said.

"Two!" Yoichi said.

I nodded.

"Three!" I yelled out as I pulled the sword out of it's seal.

I was then taken off into the illusion...